Popsugar Must Have May 2015 *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have the may inspiration...could we finally be getting a coupon for a flower delivery like everyone has been wanting?

may PSMH.gif

Oh wow! I love this inspiration! Maybe a colorful beach towel or summer wrap/scarf? Sunscreen or spray shimmer body mist. Natural tanning lotion? That would be awesome to get some flowers or a gift card for some. How cute would it be for April showers (umbrella) bring May flowers! Lol.

We have the may inspiration...could we finally be getting a coupon for a flower delivery like everyone has been wanting?

may PSMH.gif

Oooooh this sound like a fun month.  I would love some colorful nail polish or a fun springy light weight scarf (I know so many people are scarfed out but for some reason I never buy them myself so I love when they send them lol), or some colorful statement jewelry.  I also would love one of the melted lip colors (i think its too faced?), a nice fresh body spray would be lovely, I d love to try the becca liquid highlighter, seeing that mothers day is in May a flower delivery would be lovely but if not I d love a plantable something or a beautiful vase (probably hard to send that in the mail though).  I really need a good face sunscreen tarte just came out with a new one I believe so I d love to try that.  I love beachy waves so a product or tool to help create those would be amazing!  Seeing as we had more snow this week and there s a chance for more this weekend please please let the california sun actually be in this box lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this is probably actually spoiler for the CFDA box. It would be nice to get some fancy cookies, though!!
No, I got the email and it definitely said it was for the regular May box...like when some members got a Claire v clutch or a bunch of lollia stuff.  I'm sure they arranged it because of the CFDA box though. 

I always cheer for a MUT member to win the extra goodies, report back if anyone gets it!

So I know most people would not prefer to get a self tanner, me included. While I was putting on my makeup this morning, I was thinking how stoked I would be if we got Lorac's Tantalizer. It's not a self tanner, pretty much a bronzer with different color/shimmer sections in it. It would look good on any skin tone.

lorac.JPG

Spoiler for May up on Popsugar face book page. I don't know how to hide a spoiler on the mobile site so I'll let some one else do it.

Edit: and surprisingly it has nothing to do with the inspiration page. That's weird.

hahaha yea I can't even pretend that fits with the inspiration but I LOVE it!  Thanks for the heads up!

Spoiler for May up on Popsugar face book page. I don't know how to hide a spoiler on the mobile site so I'll let some one else do it.

Edit: and surprisingly it has nothing to do with the inspiration page. That's weird.
@artlover613. Thanks for the heads up. I'm a fan! Now if only my April box would ship :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg I LOOOOVE that brand! I got a gold ring from them through Birchbox and the packaging was so beautiful and the ring is even nicer- I get compliments on it all the time and it's really nice quality. Super excited!

This thread is marked for spoilers so no need to hide them!  But for future reference, you can type in [ spoiler ] Write the spoiler info / insert pics here [ /spoiler ] but take the spaces out of the brackets. 

I am excited for this item!  I assume they were thinking that it fit in with California sun in that it would look cute with a bathing suit? Just glad to get some real jewelry instead of my zillionth pack of metallic tattoos, haha. 

I adore the necklace! I'm a little worried because I can't see my current subscription info on my account page. All of my old orders are there, just not my current sub. I emailed them & they said not to worry, I'll get April & my sub is active.

Is this happening to anyone else?

No, I got the email and it definitely said it was for the regular May box...like when some members got a Claire v clutch or a bunch of lollia stuff.  I'm sure they arranged it because of the CFDA box though. 

I always cheer for a MUT member to win the extra goodies, report back if anyone gets it!
Oh yeah, I know. I was just saying it's probably an item in the CFDA SE Box, as well.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> So it's like a sneaky spoiler for the CFDA box.

*Deleted my comment b/c I'm so sleepy that I put it in the wrong discussion! My bad!

Latest posts

Back