Catrice Matte Mousse Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, all!

This is my first time on this forum, so I apologize if I am posting in the wrong place.

I spent some time in Germany and fell in love with the Catrice Matte Mousse Makeup. I used it for contouring and felt that it made my face look polished, blemish free, and basically really good! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Unlike makeup that I've used in the past, it did not make dry skin more noticeable and did not fade much throughout the day. Plus, I'm really pale, so the fact that they made it light enough for me was exciting! I tried to find the exact product online, but it looks like this is the closest on their website: http://www.catrice.eu/products/face/make-up/detail/product/12h-matt-mousse-make-up-010.html 

Unfortunately, they don't seem to sell in the US. I brought back extra containers of it, but before I run out, I am trying to find a good replacement. I have gone to the store a few times, but there are many options (for a lot more than I want to pay) and I cannot tell which is most like this one.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I figure it is a long shot, but you all definitely know a lot more about makeup than I do! Thanks in advance!

Hi! Welcome to MUT! This reminds me of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Have you tried that one? I wonder how it would compare.

Hi! Welcome to MUT! This reminds me of the Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse. Have you tried that one? I wonder how it would compare.
I have not tried that one. I'll try it soon! The containers/descriptions look pretty similar.

Back