Can you remember the first make-up item you wore?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I first tried a cheap orange lipstick of mom's, which came from a UK store chain called Woolworths.

I used it without asking and it was drying, itched a lot and tasted horrible. Also it took an age to wipe off as it stained my lips.

Serves me right for not asking.  lol!

Mine was Guerlain meteriorites. My mom had just bought them and I remember the scent of the little colored balls inside the beautiful container. She let me try them and I loved the way my skin looked. I've been a fan ever since.

Mine was an olive green glimmerstick from avon that my mom gave me for my 12th birthday. That is still my HG eyeliner (though I prefer the black now) 

I remember that I bought my first palet of shades and brush for foundation when I had my first seriously relationship and my boyfriend-  he wanted bring me to the  wedding of  his sister. I wanted look like a star so I tried do  something with make-up and I loved this! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />:)

Latest posts

Back