Beautyfix (by Dermstore) May 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last month's box was one of the best I've gotten from anywhere. Both of those items in the spoiler look good to me and they said its 2 of 10 so there is a good chance of getting some great items this month.

I almost unsubbed when it switched from Blush Mystery Box to Beautyfix. . . I wasn't wowed by the first box, then forgot to unsub.  I'm so glad I forgot about it, because last month's box was really great!!  I've had samples of the DHC cleansing oil and was thrilled with the full size. I used it every night and love it.  And the OneLove Organics dry shampoo is just lovely . . it works great on my fine hair and has a subtle scent.  

Anyway, this month I'm going to be happy to try the Dr. Brandt Lines No More. . I read about it in a magazine and was like "oh, wouldn't it be  nice to get that in a sub?"   I know it's just the deluxe sample, but at least I can try it out.   And Peter Thomas Roth sunscreen is coming at a perfect time!  I'm glad to see we're getting 'known' brands.  I don't mind trying new or up and coming brands, but it's such a please to get high end and fancy brands like OneLove, DHC, Peter Thomas Roth, etc.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just subbed yesterday and my box is already shipped out. I can't wait to receive it on Friday :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I am equally excited about both the sunscreen and Needles No More. I will travel to my mom and mom-in-law right after receiving this box, so it will probably make all of us happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I am curious about the other 8 items. I hope they are as good as last month's products. 

I ordered a couple of the older grab bags, a monthly subscription and one of the last Spa Queen boxes.  Now it's just waiting...

I can't believe I never knew about these until now!  :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I normally order my skin care products from Dermstore and never investigated their website beyond looking for Skinceuticals and such.   Thanks to you ladies and MySubscriptionAddiction/other blogs I'm joining you all for the mystery box ride. :drive:

Last edited by a moderator:
I received the Spa Queen Mystery Grab Bag today and received the following:

Black Grab Bag that everything came in

Clear Cheap Plastic Cosmetics Bag $1

TALIKA Bio Enzymes Purifying Mask -1 Piece $12

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 0.34oz  ~ $13

Medicell Brightening Body Cream 6oz $45

Medicell Labs Instant Brightening Peel 2oz ~ $30? I think they broke up a set & I got the good part LOL :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MOR Hand Cream Snow Gardenia 3.3 oz ~ $40 (Amazon)

Intelligent Beauty Labs Rescue Rapid Repair Hair Mask 6oz $15

Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion .25oz ~ $20

AHAVA Dead Sea Water Mineral Body Lotion 1.3oz ~ $3

Pevonia Botanica Power Repair Marine Collagen Cream .7oz ~ $30

Leonor Greyl Natural Hair & Body Oil .84oz ~ $15

Tocca Cleopatra Parfum sample

Clean Shower Refresh Parfum sample

Medicell Brightening Body Cream foil sample

So about $224 worth of booty. I am very happy with this grab bag.  Everything is clean, fresh and sealed.  I hope someone else posts what they got so we can compare. :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting selection this month!  Not as excited as I was last month, but still an excellent value and some great stuff to try:

Full Size:

$45.00 Blowout beauty anti frizz volume boost treatment oil. 2 oz
$26.00 Peter Roth thomas sunblock 50 spf. 1/2 oz
$12.00 Harry Josh carbon tail comb
$61.00 (on sale for $20) Smart Brow Eyebrow Filler Duo blonde
$61.00 (on sale for $20) Smart Brow Eyebrow Filler Duo Brunette

They sent both shades of the brow products - interesting choice!  My husband hates when I do my brows, because it always looks too 'done up' for his taste.  He likes the look of this product better because it sticks to the eyebrow hairs and not the skin and looks softer. Took some playing around to not put it on so heavy it looks like stage makeup - but it's possible!

Samples:

$15.13 Dr Brandt needles no more .085 oz
$5.07 Citrix Vit C collegen brightening serum .06 oz
$6.30 Neostrata skin perfecting glycolic peel -2 pad set
Yon-ka Nouveau Excellence code cream foil (these are the fanciest foils I've ever seen)
Yon-ka Nouveau lunar code serum foil

TOTAL: $231.50

Thanks for posting the contents!  I'm eager to play around with  the brow products and see what I can do! 

I got my box on Friday.  I didn't think I'd ever use the SmartBrow because I'm just not into doing anything with my brows.  I decided to do myself up for Mother's Day and used the SmartBrow for blondes and I LOVE IT!!!  It was certainly unexpected.

Love the fast shipping from Dermstore. . . my box arrived this morning and I'm so pleased!  I also got the Yuzen box and for the $8 more I paid for Yuzen, Beautyfix seemed like an extra phenomenal deal this month!  I'm going on vacation tomorrow, so the sunscreen is perfect.  I loved the other samples and skincare products.   

Next month, I'd love it if they threw in a few more cosmetics but even if they don't it's ok as long as they keep giving us these fabulous high end products.   Oh, I am also excited about the lines no more sample and the comb.   I opened up the Smartbrow (blonde shade) and just threw it on one eyebrow quickly for a trial.  I'm actually surprised at how well it worked and look forward to trying it more. .  plus I love that they threw in a light and a dark shade.  

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 0.34oz ~ $13

Medicell Labs Instant Brightening Peel 2oz ~ $30? I think they broke up a set & I got the good part LOL :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So about $224 worth of booty. I am very happy with this grab bag. Everything is clean, fresh and sealed. I hope someone else posts what they got so we can compare. :wub:

Peter Thomas Roth Oilless Oil 0.34oz ~ $13

So about $224 worth of booty. I am very happy with this grab bag. Everything is clean, fresh and sealed. I hope someone else posts what they got so we can compare. :wub:

Latest posts

Back