POPSUGAR Must Have Box Giveaway - 3 month subscription!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
We are excited to announce a giveaway with POPSUGAR Must Have and MakeupTalk! POPSUGAR Must Have will be giving away a three-month subscription to the lucky winner of this contest. The monthly box is valued at over $100 and includes surprises from the fashion, beauty, home, fitness, and food industries curated by POPSUGAR Editors, including Editor in Chief Lisa Sugar.

MonthBoxOrder3.jpg

For more details about POPSUGAR Must Have, please click here.

Two Simple Steps to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Like POPSUGAR Must Have on Facebook.
2. Comment on this thread that you have liked the POPSUGAR Must Have Facebook page. If you previously liked the page, just let us know here. Your entry is then registered.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until May 26, 12pm PST and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

Terms and conditions

I liked the Popsugar Must Have FB page!  That's such a great sub.

Liked the page! I've never been brave enough to pull the trigger on a PSMH subscription, so this would be great.

Liked the page (but I use a different email address for FB than this account).  Mention that in case you need to verify by both. 

Liked! (since ages ago, of course)

Thanks for the giveaway. Popsugar is still my favorite sub.

I already like their page and thanks for the opportunity! My sub referrals are done this month, so fingers crossed ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked.  Happy to find this while searching for Summer Box spoilers!

Liked! Had to cancel my subscription after the April box because $$$, but would love to get back on board :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back