My Everyday Look!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is the look I usually wear on an everyday basis!!!

Face: Revlon 24hr ColorStay, ELF Fuchsia Blush, FITME Concealer, StayMatte Rimmel Powder

Eyes: Lash Potion Mascara, Maybelline Gel Eyeliner

Eyebrows: ABH dip brow in blonde

2015-06-01 03.36.39 1.jpg

This makes me wish I could wear winged liner.  My eyes are super deep set (and, at age 35, getting wrinkly) and I just can't seem to make it work.  Maybe I'll set a goal to practice at night when things are calm and I'm not rushing around to get ready. 

This makes me wish I could wear winged liner.  My eyes are super deep set (and, at age 35, getting wrinkly) and I just can't seem to make it work.  Maybe I'll set a goal to practice at night when things are calm and I'm not rushing around to get ready. 
I recently heard some advice to practice at night when you're going to wash your face before bed. You can practice and remove to your heart's desire. If you mess up then it doesn't matter because you weren't planning on wearing it anyway. I thought that was a good tip and plan on trying this out.

@@lauradiniwilk Thanks!! And yeah Ive been doing this since I was like 16 (I'm now 22!) So practice is definitely the key!  There are other ways and techniques to achieve it besides freehanding, scotch tape, business cards are just a few; thinking about making a video about different ways to achieve winged eyeliner, maybe it will help you out! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back