What's your favorite summer time moisturizer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have trouble sticking with one moisturizer and I'm always looking for the next best thing. I just recently read rave reviews about the newest Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-action moisturizer and bought it because Macys was having a lancome GWP. I had tried the Renergie line before and it didn't agree with my sensitive skin but this one seems to be ok. I ran out of the Dior Hydra Life moisturizer I had used a long time and I thought I need something heftier at this point for my lines even though I use anti-aging serums. So far so good with the moisturizer but I don't think it's that amazing. I'm already looking for the next thing to try but have to use this up because of the price. I think if I want real results, I better just stick with Korean skin care. 

What is your favorite summer time moisturizer? Do you switch moisturizers for summer and winter time?

I like SkinCeuticals products. If you just need a good moisturizer for your dry skin Emollience is really good. If you need something stronger to target wrinkles and lines, then C E Ferulic serum is the best. In winter I use it as serum under moisturizer and in summer it is good enough to use alone. It is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. But beware, it's a bit smelly (like bacon or tuna). :/

I use Lancome Renergie Lift Multi-action and Renergie eye cream too. They feel nice on skin but I agree, they are not as potent as dermo-cosmetics products from SkinCeuticals or Perricone MD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back