Skincare Regime for oily skin.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey there,

I am girl in my 20's. My problem is that my skin is very oily, and I don't want to get engaged with the various cosmetics so early. So, I want some natural (Home-made) tips to get rid of the problem.

One more thing is people say try to keep your skin as hydrated as you can. I mean how.. ? Drinking so much of water is not possible for me, Is there any other way to hydrate my skin. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some natural ways to hydrate your skin.

Gently exfoliating you face before you shower, Eat Foods That Hydrate

Also, try to eliminate the junk and replace it with something good.

I hope this things will help you.

Hey there,

I am girl in my 20's. My problem is that my skin is very oily, and I don't want to get engaged with the various cosmetics so early. So, I want some natural (Home-made) tips to get rid of the problem.

One more thing is people say try to keep your skin as hydrated as you can. I mean how.. ? Drinking so much of water is mot possible for me, Is there any other way to hydrate my skin. 
Hi...Hello..

Here are some natural tips for oily skin.  

Just take the apple peel and  cut it into small pieces. Rub these small pieces on your face. After one hour wash your face with clean water. This will make your skin oil free & glowing. This  natural  beauty tip to reduce your oily skin.

Hi,

I have some tried and tested tips. I just did a post on 3 very simple masks that works wonders. do give it a try!

admin removed link

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there,

One more thing is people say try to keep your skin as hydrated as you can. I mean how.. ? Drinking so much of water is not possible for me, Is there any other way to hydrate my skin. 
Hello Terrie,

I use Rodan and Fields for my oily skin! I'm not sure if you have heard of these products, but they have truly transformed my skin. Let me know if you would be interested in learning more! Because of these products, I no longer have to wear foundation! I love going foundation free:)!

Kelly

Hi dear Terrie , sorry to here about your problem .

Natural remedies tend to work very well with oily skin and here are 3 well know remedies for oily skin 

Lemon juice  : Mix a teaspoon of lemon juice with cold water and then message it on your skin and wash off It will make your skin oil free.

Almond Honey Scrub: Mix a small quantity of grounded almonds with honey. Message gently (don’t scrub) the paste onto your skin. After ten to fifteen minutes wash your face thoroughly.

Oatmeal & Aloe Vera Scrub : Mix oatmeal with aloe Vera. Rub gently onto your skin. After ten to fifteen minutes wash off thoroughly.

and from once and while you can try the following path :

1.use correct moisturizer
2.exfoliate your skin
3. avoid petrolium jely
4. use yea tree oil
5.stay hydrated

I hope I could help and good luck .

Using jojoba oil as a moisturizer helps reduce oily skin. Jojoba is a wax that is pretty close to human sebum, so it tricks your skin into thinking it has produced enough oil, thus it stops overproducing oil.

Your skin might be overcompensating with oil production when it is actually too dry, so make sure you eat enough healthy fats, like nuts, avocados or fatty fish. It'll moisturize your skin, and then it won't have to produce as much oil to do it itself.

Also try to avoid soaps or products with harsh ingredients, like alcohol, that strip your skin of its natural moisture barrier. This again makes your skin produce too much oil to compensate for it. Try oil cleansing (which will also help reduce oily skin!) or using raw honey to wash your face instead.

Back