2 New Back To School Target Beauty Boxes!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
http://www.target.com/c/beauty-box-ways-to-shop/-/N-54wll?ref=tgt_email_RB507131&emseq=13233152&link=TARGETBEAUTYBOXES&tp=i-H55-7x-88o-4wUCrR-1q-1v9x6-1c-2eTF-4wBHFq-Oegaj

$5 each

1. Goody Ouchless Elastics

Hair ties made without metal for reduced snags and pulls. (colors may vary)

2. Bathery Pumice Stone

Dual-textured pumice stone that smoothes and refines rough skin. (colors may vary)

3. Hollywood Fashion Tape

Easy-to-use, clear double-stick apparel and body tape helps clothes stay put.

4. CoverGirl Colorlicious Lip Gloss

Lustrous, vibrant shine and rich color without the stickiness. (colors may vary)

5. wet n wild Max Volume Plus Mascara

Macadamia nut, jojoba and olive oils strengthen lashes while offering 10 times the volume.

6. Herbal Essences Wild Naturals Illuminating Dry Oil Spray

Refreshing hair oil that hydrates & seals each strand for a radiant, glossy look.

7. Yes To Cucumbers 10–Count Wipes

Hypoallergenic facial towelettes made with natural, soothing ingredients like cucumbers & aloe vera to cleanse, remove makeup and nourish your skin.

OR

Target® Beauty Box - Back To College: Honor Roll Box ($20 Value) 

$5.00

The deets on this Target Beauty Box:

1. Bathery Delicate Pouf

Gentle netting creates a rich lather for cleansing even the most sensitive skin. (colors may vary)

2. John Frieda Luxurious Volume 7-Day Treatment

Semi-permanent treatment transforms fine hair, leaving it full even after multiple washes.

3. Olay White Strawberry Body Wash

Hydrating body wash refreshes your skin with a cooling white strawberry and mint scent.

4. NYX Butter Gloss Strawberry Parfait

Buttery soft and silky smooth gloss tastes sweet and makes lips shine without being sticky.

5. Goody Ouchless Elastics

Hair ties made without metal for reduced snags and pulls. (colors may vary)

6. CoverGirl Outlast All-Day Primer

Preps skin for smooth application & extends the wear of foundation.

7. Burt’s Bees White Tea Facial Wipes

Hypoallergenic facial towelettes made with natural soothing ingredients like white tea & aloe vera to cleanse & remove makeup.

• Item Type: Beauty Sample Box

Ha!  RaeW, I totally had the same experience, although my plan was to not shop today.  does $10 really count though? :lol:

My friend sent me the link to one of them and I immediately ordered.  Then I came here and saw the second and immediately ordered that as well.  I have no willpower whatsoever.

I bought both because I'm actually going to law school in the fall and figured I could use that as an excuse. 

I got both boxes for me and also purchased both boxes each for my nieces!  They will really like these

I got the Honor Roll box. I didn't want the other because I'm allergic to the cucumber wipes, have a stockpile of mascara, and the last thing my greasy head needs is oil. lol 

I missed these. They are already sold out :/
I know that feel, I think I missed the spring one by waiting..that's why I didn't even hesitate when I saw the link and that they were still in stock. It seems like they have periodically restocked a handful in the past, though, so it might be worth it to check back frequently and jump on it if you see one available.

I know that feel, I think I missed the spring one by waiting..that's why I didn't even hesitate when I saw the link and that they were still in stock. It seems like they have periodically restocked a handful in the past, though, so it might be worth it to check back frequently and jump on it if you see one available.
I keep both pages open and refresh frequently :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Let's see if they will restock.

I wish they would increase their stock so that they can announce when they will go on sale.  It's not possible to access the sub blogs during work hours but could hop on to target.com if I knew about the sale. 

I bought both! I didn't hesitate because I passed on the last one and totally regretted it when I saw that the fekkai had variations. Yay. I can treat myself to 2 boxes for $10

I got the Honor Roll box. I didn't want the other because I'm allergic to the cucumber wipes, have a stockpile of mascara, and the last thing my greasy head needs is oil. lol 
Same here. The box full of strawberry stuff was perfect for me, while the other was all things I wouldn't want at all. 

Well I'm really disappointed. I ordered both boxes, got a confirmation email for both & was charged for both. They must have run out of one kind and now they are only shipping me one. (Tantrum). I know this because only one shipped and they refunded me. I didn't get an email letting me know or anything. I'm getting the head of the class box...

Latest posts

Back