What's your favorite Drugstore makeup remover?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Do you have a favorite drugstore makeup remover?

I like to use Boots No7 Beautiful skin wipes at night and they removed makeup really well. No breakouts or irritation. I used to use their Botanical ones (in a green package) but haven't been able to find them anymore. I don't use them for my eyes though. I use a separate eye makeup remover.

The CVS Eye Makeup Remover works surprisingly well for the price!  Does a great job getting off mascara and eyeliner (even my MAC Liquildlast) without feeling oily. 

I use Simple Eye Makeup Remover and E.L.F. Makeup Remover Cleansing Wipes. The E.L.F. wipes were $3 and work/feel better on my skin the higher prices makeup remover wipes I've tried.

Do you have a favorite drugstore makeup remover?

I like to use Boots No7 Beautiful skin wipes at night and they removed makeup really well. No breakouts or irritation. I used to use their Botanical ones (in a green package) but haven't been able to find them anymore. I don't use them for my eyes though. I use a separate eye makeup remover.
Hi

I use lancome this is a great product and effective product especially when i am travelling.

I really like using Philosophy Makeup Remover wipes! They seem to have worked the best for me without drying my skin out or making it oily.

Don't know if you classify jojoba oil from Naissance/Amazon as drugstore, it is cheap.

I use my Monsia cleanser first to remove foundation, blusher and mascara.Then I apply a few drops of jojoba oil especially around the eyes to remove any excess mascara, then rinse with warm water, dry with a tissue and then follow it up with my Monsia toner. It might be a little ott but my face feels really clean and ready for my Monsia intense night repair cream. 

I bought a Dollar General brand makeup remover that is packaged very similarly to Neutrogena's. I'm surprised by how well it works. A lot of cheap -- and not-so-cheap -- eye makeup removers really make my eyes burn and water, like Clinique's and Almay's. I've actually not had this problem with the Dollar General kind.

Preference order.

1) almond oil

2) nivea makeup remover

3) garnier michellaire water

And then all the others I've tried and they doesnt worth it.

Latest posts

Back