GAP Quality Issues

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Am I the only one who things GAP quality has gone down? or seems to be more like hit and miss? I bought a fold over skirt from there just recently. It was on sale plus and extra 40% off the sale price so I got it for cheap but after wearing it today, I can't wear it again. The waist part is so stretched out that it was falling off me by the end of the day. The stretchy part of the waist completely gave out. I've never had that happen with other skirts that have a fold over waist. Also I've found some of their tops to be good and some of them not so good quality. The quality really seems so inconsistent and I don't remember it being like this before.

I think most of the major mall retailers' clothing quality has gone way downhill from what it was even a couple of years ago.  They're even more worried about their own bottom line now, and less about the quality of garments that they produce. 

That's probably why GAP is shutting down so many of their stores.  People don't want to pay such high prices for what they're offering anymore. 

Back