Beautyfix (by Dermstore) August 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's time to see what we get this month :)
There is still no official spoiler, but someone asked for hints on Dermstore Facebook page and got a very promising reply. Here is the exchange:

beautyfixaugust2015.PNG

According to their reply, we will get many full size products from brands like Glytone, Alterna, and Paula's Choice ;)

What do you think?

Oh, I love me some Alterna. Well, unless it's the flat iron spray or kendi oil. I have way too many of both of those. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm not subscribed to this box, but those spoilers (ish?) look great. Does anyone know if the boxes usually sell out fast or if you can grab one after you see what's in it?

I'm not subscribed to this box, but those spoilers (ish?) look great. Does anyone know if the boxes usually sell out fast or if you can grab one after you see what's in it?
If the official spoilers come out and they're really good it will sell out quickly... if you think you're interested you should probably go ahead and sign up. :)

I don't believe you can sign up yet, I just looked and Julys is still on sale. If you were to now you would still get that one I believe since they still have some in stock. Usually around the 4th you can get that months. I'm so excited to see what all is in this months box! I'm hoping for a great one since last months was not so good. Usually there is spoilers by now, even Boxycharm doesn't have one out yet that I've seen. I wonder why?

I can't wait to see the spoiler video, come on Dermstore post it already :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My credit card is still not charged for August. They usually charge on the 31st night or 1st morning the latest. Did you see any charge from them?

I haven't been charged yet either . . . usually I get an email (charge and shipping) on the first of each month.  I wonder if they're still putting the box together or waiting a few more days in the hopes more July boxes sell.  

This is definitely the 'make it or break it' month for me.  Two boxes since they went to Beautyfix haven't met their $100 promise, so this one needs to feel special or else I'm done (and not looking back this time around!)

I just chatted with Dermstore CS Deborah over online chat and she said the auto refill orders will go out on either 8/4 or 8/5 and our cards will be charged at that time. The box contents along with the video will also be shown at the same time (8/4 - 8/5).

I just chatted with Dermstore CS Deborah over online chat and she said the auto refill orders will go out on either 8/4 or 8/5 and our cards will be charged at that time. The box contents along with the video will also be shown at the same time (8/4 - 8/5).
Thanks so much for the info! I thought it was the 4th but I looked at my order history and last month it was th 31st when the payment went out. Can't wait to see the spoilers!

I think you have to call to cancel. I did that after last month, and I'm not sure these spoilers are enough to get me to resub. I want to try the mask, but otherwise I just have so many cleansers, etc., that I may just sit out this month and see what they have next month. Trying to have some restraint anyway, and make myself wait till I'm excited to resub.

I was looking for something for my redness but was hesitant to buy anything due to higher prices than I'm willing to pay for something I've never used. So I'm happy to see something for that. I know most people won't share my sentiments, but oh well.

Nice, I like these items. I am happy with the value this month. There are 4 full size items, 2 of them are the most expensive pieces in the box ($60 each). The remaining 5 items are also good sized samples not smaller than 1 fl oz / 30 ml. Here is a list with values:

Paula’s Choice Daily Skin Clearing Treatment (full size) -> $12.75
Bliss Fabulous Foaming Face Wash (1 fl oz sample) -> $3.64
Glytone Step-Up Cleanse (1 fl oz sample) -> $3.35
Alterna Caviar Clinical Daily Densifying Foam (full size) -> $36
Patchology Exfoliate Flash Masque (1 mask) -> $6.25
Keranique Volumizing Keratin Conditioner (1 fl oz sample) -> $3.75
Keranique Scalp Stimulating Shampoo (1 fl oz sample) -> $3.75 
SmartFX Smart Eye Wrinkle Lift (full size) -> $60
Medicell Redness Relief Hydrating Cream (full size) -> $60

Total value of this box is $189.49 , in my opinion, which is great for $24.95+tax we pay. 
You can see the full spoiler video here: http://www.dermstore.com/product_August+2015_63663.htm
My credit card was charged today and I already have the tracking number (they did not e-mail but I can see it under the order tracking section).

I was looking for something for my redness but was hesitant to buy anything due to higher prices than I'm willing to pay for something I've never used. So I'm happy to see something for that. I know most people won't share my sentiments, but oh well.
I used a sample of this cream a while ago and it was really good. It is like a tinted moisturizer but the tint is yellow concealer to balance the redness. It was not greasy or heavy and it did not leave my skin looking yellow/pale even when worn alone. I hope you like this one.

I used a sample of this cream a while ago and it was really good. It is like a tinted moisturizer but the tint is yellow concealer to balance the redness. It was not greasy or heavy and it did not leave my skin looking yellow/pale even when worn alone. I hope you like this one.
That's good to hear. I'll be happy if it even just ends up toning down the redness for me. With the heat in the summer, it's out of control. 

Latest posts

Back