What's on your wish list right now?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What's on your makeup wish list right now?

I just saw a Chanel Rouge Allure lipstick in Pensive being featured in a magazine as the perfect pinky-beige neutral. I'm adding it to my wish list for sure. Another one is Guerlain Maxilash mascara. I'd love to try it.

My wish list would be the face mask "My Beautiful Diary" and the volume mascara by Dior.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to add one of the newest quads from Dior and the powder. Looks so good. My wish list is getting bigger by the day. :sdrop:

As of right now I am wanting to get laurag new nail polish! All the colors she has is honestly amazing!! http://lauragpolish.com 

I use Bite Beauty's Line and Define lip primer (which is great because it has an excellent texture and a sweet mint flavor/scent), or the basic clear Sephora one is a great dupe!

CoverFX blotting powder, Too Faced Shadow Insurance, CoverFX primer, St.Tropez tanning mousse, J'adore Dior perfume, and the sheer envy Hard Candy illuminator.

I just have so much to use up, I can't buy a darn thing! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The new Christian Louboutin Beaute lipstick, they look super chic. But at $90+tax it would be a major splurge.

I will buy a new set of makeup brush, cuz the original was used for 3 months. That`s not expensive one, so not wish, but immediatly action.

Back