New Too Faced Stardust Collection - Ulta Exclusive

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Too Faced is releasing a new collection exclusively with Ulta. The collection is a collaboration with Vegas Nay and will be available online 8/23 and in stores 9/6.

too faced Stardust by vegas nay.jpg

Here is a behind the scenes video about the collection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sn-D-NIri3I

This palette looks so pretty! I already have more eye shadow then I could every need though, so I think I will pass on this one. For anyone interested in buying this I will say that I saw someone on Youtube (Tati) review/talk about this palette and she thought it was amazing! While the eye shadows look to be very big in size, I wish the palette was a little bit more compact. Really happy to see this collab though!

I jumped all over this and bought it online the first day it was released. I love the colors and all the little extras it comes with. I thought it was an amazing deal and I used all my Ulta points to bring down the cost. I can't wait to get it in the mail.

I jumped all over this and bought it online the first day it was released. I love the colors and all the little extras it comes with. I thought it was an amazing deal and I used all my Ulta points to bring down the cost. I can't wait to get it in the mail.
So excited for you! Glad you got it.This one looks like a great one. If I wasn't on no buy, I would have bought it also. Please post if you can when you get it. Can't wait to see what you think once you have it.

Latest posts

Back