Hi, I'm Rachel!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My name is Rachel and I thought I'd introduce myself!

I'm 21, a loving doggy mummy and serious beauty enthusiast. Unfortunately I suffer from skin allergies which means that all of my products must be hypoallergenic and fragrance free. I set up my blog (blog removed)so that I am able to meet more people like myself and share my product reviews with them.

I can't wait to get to know you all. Hopefully we can learn something from each other whether it's some tips on blogging or which products are the best for sensitive skin! 

That's all for now. If you have any questions feel free to ask me! Or even if you just want to comment a link to your page so that I can follow you!

Rachel x :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to MUT! Look forward to seeing you on the forums. Hope you can share your favorite hypoallergenic beauty products with our audience and how they have helped you.

Hi Rachel! My Names Rachel too, lol. 

I  have a mutt puppy, she actually turned 1 this month, she won't stop growing! :'(

Welcome! Im new as well. Looking to find more followers for my blog and to help add to this forum with my input on popular topics. I did a review on a Benefit foundation a while back on my blog, i don't recall if they are hypoallergenic but you may want to try them out!

if you're interested in reading the review or taking a look at my blog, please do!(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back