Target Beauty Box - September 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yay! It's finally happening. Target Beauty Box is most likely becoming a monthly box (based on this announcement on their website) :)

targetbeautybox.PNG

I can't wait to see their September picks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the 2 back to school boxes, and they had $3 off $15 coupon in each box. Super deal!

Anyone have a clue/guess as to when this will be available?  Traveling next week and hoping not to miss it.  Thx.

I am not sure - that has a lot of hair products (full sized)  in it and it seems to be targeted (haha pun) towards one demographic (curly hair).  Target has been really good about making sure that they have a variety of products in their boxes and ensuring that the box will only appeal to one demographic.

I cannot image that they would have four hair products in a box where the products all look to be leave in conditioners/lotions.    I hope that was just someone doing a wish list or something

but I could be wrong  If that is the box, that is going to go for more than 5.00 with those full sized items. 

I think it might be, as those items all come up when you search for "beauty box" on Target.com. I wonder if this one will cost more than $7--IIRC, there was a $10 one at one point.

yep, I saw that too!!  I am wrong!  haha

but they might be smaller sizes of the products.  If this is the box, and it is only 5.00, I will get it, only because I can gift some of those products (and swap what I cannot gift)

I am shocked that they did such a hair centric box.  I am very picky about my hair products.

I clicked on the link above (takes you to the box page).  It shows the products in the picture above as items  you can buy from the "sold out" box (which is the last one and doesn't have those items).

So, it looks promising!

I think those items in the picture are probably the items too which is a bummer for me personally. I have way too many hair care products and have straight fine hair.

Like everyone else I'm surprised they would have 4 products all pretty much geared towards hair. Oh well, all of the boxes can't match what I personally want I reckon  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fingers crossed that there is another box too! 

Latest posts

Back