Beautyfix (by Dermstore) September 2015 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MSA just posted full spoilers.

I attached a picture and do not know how to hide it for spoiler reasons. But since this is a spoiler post I didn't think it matters?

image.jpg

I'm excited for this box because I will actually be able to leave a few of the products out on my bathroom counter and use them ASAP.  A few of them are my HG skincare items!  Normally I sort through all the stuff I get in each box and place them in drawers depending on what the items are/does.  I try to pick through what I have and match it with how I am feeling and what my skin/body needs that moment.  It's like my own personal beauty super store. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Dr. Brandt BB Cream with signature FLEXITONE
Sanitas Lemon Cream Scrub
Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair
SkinCeuticals PHLORETIN CF
Avene RetrinAL
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain Mini
L’Occitane Shea Butter Soap
NIA24 SPF Lotion
Raw Spirit - Summer Rain

This does not look bad atleast...

Last edited by a moderator:
This was the first post:

Finally there are some spoilers  :)

bf1.png

http://www.mysubscriptionaddiction.com/2015/09/beauty-fix-september-2015-spoilers.html

What is in it (from MSA)?

Dr. Brandt BB Cream (possibly full size?)
SkinMedica TNS Eye Repair – 2 g (Value $13.80)
Sanitas Lemon Cream Scrub – 60 ml (Value $9.60)
Nick Chavez Starlet Shine Spray – 3.5 oz (Value $19)
SkinCeuticals PHLORETIN CF – 1 ml? (Value $5.40)
Avene RetrinAL – 3 ml (Value $6)
Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain Mini
L’Occitane Shea Butter Soap – 50 g (Value $3.50)
NIA24 SPF Lotion – 1 oz (Value $19.60)
(And a perfume vial sample I couldn’t identify)

bf2.jpg

And this was the second :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

What do you think about this month's box?

I am not super excited.
I cancelled after receiving last month's box. Now, I'm not sure if I should purchase this one.

Looks like a pretty good box!  I like the BB cream and the variety of other products. Sadly, I just ordered the full size Jane Iredale lipstain 2 days before this. Oh well, now I have a spare.

That's a nice box! I didn't get this box (have too many) but I have the Jane Iredale lipstain and it's nice. It's similar to the Dior lip enhancing balm.

I'm not really thrilled about this box. I don't use BB Creams and I'm currently drowning in eye creams and cleansers. I could will them to my future grandkids at this point. It's not a bad box, just not exciting to me. I think maybe this is a sign I have too many subs, and I need to cut back LOL.  ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I should really stop night shopping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I ended up getting this box along with Suki exfoliating cleanser and Olivella bar soap last night. Suki and Olivella total came to $28 with tax and $10 referral discount and hopefully after getting $20 InStyle magazine refund it will only cost me $8 (fingers crossed).  

This box isn't exciting to me, but it's practical and everything will get used. I needed some new BB cream so I'm glad I don't have to buy any now!

I should really stop night shopping :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up getting this box along with Suki exfoliating cleanser and Olivella bar soap last night. Suki and Olivella total came to $28 with tax and $10 referral discount and hopefully after getting $20 InStyle magazine refund it will only cost me $8 (fingers crossed).
The Suki is my HG!! I love it and absolutely can't do without it!

My box arrived this morning:

beutyfix_sept.PNG

The box was so empty, they had to fill it with air pillows. To better illustrate, I was able to put my filled Birchbox in and close the Beautyfix box :/
I am excited for Dr. Brandt, Sanitas (smells great), and Nia24. The rest will be used or swapped away. All in all, I think this box is worth $24.99+tax or $34.99+tax since the Dr Brandt alone is $39+tax in Sephora (and Nick Chavez is $19+tax), but it is an even better deal for %50 off.
Dermstore seems to send great boxes every other month now, so I hope the October box will be even better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have traded the full size Dr Brandt for a full size Jane Iredale. BUT I'm going to get wild and try the BB cream (I normally wouldn't dream of it.) Also that perfume smells great! Overall I find this box really..."meh".

Back