Eye cream for fine lines

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I couldn't notice before, however, I just saw a few days ago that there are some fine lines under my eyes and they make my eye makeup seems messy. I haven't used any kinds of eye care product beside facial skin care products, so I want to start using one now. What eye creams are you using for wrinkle care around the eyes?

The first eye cream I used was Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme Global Anti-Aging Eye Balm and I mostly liked it, but it was a litte bit too oily for me. I have been using IASO Total Eye Care Concentrate EX for about 2 months, and I like this one. It's moist enough to prevent from having wrinkles but not oily or sticky at all. You can see more information on the website go-iaso.com

I'm 76 so yes the wrinks came a long long time ago but I've been using Genesis Collection Green apple Eye Serum by Amaranthineskincare.com for over a year now and the wrinkles are really going away I get lots of compliments and at my age that's huge.

I also have wrinkles around my eyes and I have tried so many different products and none have worked for me! I then came across the AGORA range. They have many age defying products but I have only tried the Lifting Eye Serum. It has worked wonders on my skin and the wrinkles around my eyes are firmer and their appearance is completely minimized! Agora is a high end product but definitely worth the investment! I'll attach a link to their website here http://www.agora.care/shop/

My choice of eye cream is Eyevage cream. It is an professional grade eye cream which effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles near eye area. It contains ingredients that are not too harsh near eye area and doesnot cause any irritations. It also reduces dark circles and under eye bags if any. It is good on all types of skin.

I agree with daisy Grace. Eyevage is a good cream. But I prefer natural beauty products more!

My choice of eye cream is Eyevage cream. It is an professional grade eye cream which effectively reduces fine lines and wrinkles near eye area. It contains ingredients that are not too harsh near eye area and doesnot cause any irritations. It also reduces dark circles and under eye bags if any. It is good on all types of skin.

My Monsia Skincare's day and night moisturizers are great and suit my skin, no question, but at 71 I thought it might be a good idea to help a little by adding something extra. I am using Vit E oil under my day and night moisturizers, applying a little around the eyes and neck. Incidentally, the Vit E oil is absorbed and is not greasy so my skin must need it. Then I apply the moisturizers on top. My skin feels soft and smooth so I am hoping this will keep more wrinkles at bay for a few more years!

Thank you everyone for posting what you use!  I am in my 60's but have always looked significantly younger and now my wrinkles are really starting to show. I will be trying some of these suggestions in the near future.

Latest posts

Back