Circular Swap- Round #2 2015

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have a circular swap in process right now but are considering starting another one in October. Who is interested in participating for the second round? It's a lot of fun!!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> You can check out the progress of the current one here https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/137646-circular-swap-whos-in/

The requirements to participate are minimum of 30-days as a member and minimum of 50 quality posts and in good standing with no warnings. 

Count me in!!! I participated in one about a year ago and it was way fun. Can't wait for this one!! My birthday is in October so it would be extra special for me

Sounds like we have enough people interested in a second round. Let's get another going. Would the 19th of October start date sound good? This gives people a few more days to sign up still before the box leaves and the drawing for the order is done. We'll do a random drawing again for the order that be box will go around in.

I'm in too, but I have to work around a wedding in November (my sister's, not mine) but I won't be home for half a week since it's out of town.

Last call for sign-ups for this round. I'll be doing the order drawing today. Thank you all who signed up so far. I'll send the box out tomorrow (the 19th)

I'm doing the drawing for the order right now. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Here is a picture. (picture to follow due to technical difficulties)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was getting ready to do the drawing but maybe we will hold off until tomorrow. The picture uploading is currently not working. Sorry about that! Hope it gets fixed ASAP.

Here is the picture of the drawing I'm ready to do shortly. I put everyone's names in a box and pick one by one without looking. I have so many things to add to the box this time around that I don't know how I can fit it all in.

drawing.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back