• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Lancome Absolue Precious Oil & ABSOLUE PREMIUM ΒX

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I am new to this website , but I have a new few items for sale for reduced prices . The first item (Lancome Absolue Precious Oil) retails for $185.00 , but I am selling for 100.00 brand new . The second item(ABSOLUE PREMIUM ΒX) retails for $162.00, and I am selling it for $70.00. I am located in New Jersey , but I am more than willing to ship. If you are interested feel free to comment,send me a DM or even text if it is urgent (phone number removed, against TOS) . Thank you.

• Product description and website link 

Multi-solution texture that that reveals the vital force of the Golden Glow.  A beautiful alchemy combining Rose Essential Oil and 7 Botanical Oils lies at the heart of the formula. By combining their varied properties, Lancôme has found the perfect blend to nurture and revitalize the skin, reviving its radiance and beauty. Absolue Precious Oil reinforces the skin’s barrier function, helping to maintain moisture. Radiant skin is unveiled, softer and suppler. This golden elixir is applied between the moisturizer and serum. Absolue Precious Oil melts into the skin in an intensely luxurious moment to deliver moisture and luminosity to the skin, leaving a satiny finish, delicately scented with the Absolue signature fragrance: Majestic Rose Heart, inspired by the Lancôme Rose.

Absolue Bx quenches even the driest of skin without being greasy. The velvety texture is light, smooth, and fast-absorbing so it is ideal to wear under makeup. Absolue Premium Bx is infused with Pro-Xylane and the replenishing Bio-Network™ to replenish and rejuvenate skin’s appearance while recapturing the qualities of younger-looking skin: firmness, elasticity, and clarity. Recover your skin’s “golden glow” with Absolue Premium Bx.
  • Improves elasticity and firmness
  • Intensely Moisturizes
  • Increases clarity and even skin-tone
  • Non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic.
  • Dermatologist-tested for safety.
Absolue_Precious_Oil_1000x1000.jpg

ABSOLUEPREMIUMBXCREAMSPF15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back