Glossybox OCTOBER 2015 SPOILERS

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread started yet, so I started this one! The first spoiler is out for October! 

77244b2c3df9edba34558c198c1afee4cc1b7f5834a08bbeea8501c98694fd3a.jpg

This one has piqued my interest!  I have 3000 Glossydots saved up and this is the 1st box I am tempted to spend them on for an extra box!
I am not that interested in french products but I am excited for the box design. I am tempted to get a second box just for the design. 

I will have enough for a second box but would rather see the box (or full spoilers) prior to ordering it.  Would that be possible?

I'm excited for this one! Though I hope it's somewhat different from the UK version. I wouldn't want the bag to count as a product, even though it's cute!

I'm not overly excited about this box, I wish isn't wasn't red lip gloss and red polish.

But maybe i'll feel different when I have the box.

I'm not too excited about the reds either but I'll use everything else in the box so it's still worth it. I love the design of the box. I'll save it for sure.

I actually AM excited for the exact variation Liz got, reds and all.  I am going to be so sad if I don't get the perfume, because this is only the second box since getting an annual sub in January that I have been excited about.  The other one I liked was April so apparently all I need is a non-pink box to make me happy. 

I detest lipgloss and reds are too classic for me, not my fave box at all. The Nuxe looks fab, actually the rest of the box is good I just hope there's variation in colors for nails, lipgloss regardless of color will be going for swap.

I wasn't thrilled with the box, but I wasn't entirely disappointed either. I don't use nail polish and the red lipgloss looks nice, but I have red gloss and lipstick coming out of my ears. I love Nuxe and that is the only thing that is exciting to me. I also don't want to get my hopes up because I never get the variations that the bloggers get. I miss when Glossybox sent everyone the same products. Some of the things they have posted on insta make it seem like some boxes may have a shaving cream.

I'm excited about this box! I need the hair product... I got a subscription just for the october box (I might cancel after it though).

When do the boxes usually ship?

Latest posts

Back