H&M Makeup

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
H&M released a new makeup line and it's now available online. Has anyone tried any of the products in the line yet? The price point is great. Most of the products are under $10.

http://www.hm.com/us/products/ladies/beauty

hm-beauty01.jpg

lipstick pencil HM.jpgconcealer -hm.jpghmprod- eye brows.jpghmprod-loose glitter.jpghmprod- cream eye shadow.jpghmprod- liquid lipstick.jpghmprod- concealer pen.jpghmprod- compact foundation.jpghmprod-foundation.jpghmprod-bronzer.jpghmprod-lipstick.jpghmprod-blush.jpghmprod.jpghmprod-nail polish.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha they seem nice,im laughing because we dont have these products here,and when we have them,they will be old for u there! haha

although from h&m i only had some nail polishes and body mists......oh and brushes,really good quality for the price.

I've tried the foundation but had a reaction to it so returned it, I wouldn't call my skin "sensitive" as I have never experienced anything like it before with any of the foundations I've used.

I also have to say I'm disappointed with their concealer. I bought two after hearing great reviews on it (it was also previously sold out at our store apart for the really dark shades).

The formula is just terrible imho, it's very sticky, the coverage isn't amazing so it doesn't go on very even, and when I used it it creased like mad, I have fine lines under my eyes and it almost instantly settled in them, even after using a powder to set. I have tried using different brushes and sponges and still have the same problem. I think I might try again but this time set with powder on a damp sponge and see if it works.

I haven't tried much more than that but I did do a few swatches in-store of their eye palettes and they seemed pigmented but beware of the sparkly shades, they tend to only be sparkly on the surface (especially if they are anything like the Hello Kitty palette I got from them a while back). 

I did buy the precision sponge (dupe for beauty blender) and for the price I was very impressed, I also have both sized powder puffs and they are great quality as well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I like the packaging, but I'm dubious about the quality. I've come to a point where I've decided to buy quality over quantity, so I no longer shop H&M for clothes.
I'm wanting to do the same. I love shopping at H&M for clothes but this year I'm trying to be more mindful of what I'm buying and to go for quality over quantity.

They have actually started selling the Sleek palettes in my local H&M, I don't know if they're bringing them in worldwide or only in Sweden, my husband bought me the Mattes v2 palette and I'm impressed with the quality :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back