October 2015 Allure Beauty Box *spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Got a sub to Allure magazine (6 issues for $5. Oh yeah baby!!)  I watched a video on their site and gave into the pressure  so I signed up. October will be my first month so I'm excited to see what it all is!!

I like the Allure magazine and the box. It's been great since the switch from Beautybar. I'm looking forward to the October box also!

I am psyched! I've never tried the shadows, but I love the Cargo blush I got in my birchbox awhile back. It's a really good color on me, and seems to last a fairly long time without making my acne worse. (Some blushes I have had REALLY caused me to breakout for some reason) I had a little trouble with the tin not being very easy to open at first, but after about 10 or so uses, it has loosened up and is no longer an issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am having technical difficulties. Can someone else post this pic? 

I received this in my email and it appears to be October's box. So excited. Anyone know what the white bottles are? I can not make them out but feel like I should recognize one of the logos. 

http://condenast.m.delivery.net/w/webView?cid=15162604958&mid=1205962644&pid=400702&vid=13610&ee=dGFrZW91dGJveDMzQHlhaG9vLmNvbQ__&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=H&k=17uOUK&sc=
Thanks for posting! Here is the pic. I put it in spoiler tags just in case.

allure october box.jpg

I am having technical difficulties. Can someone else post this pic? 

I received this in my email and it appears to be October's box. So excited. Anyone know what the white bottles are? I can not make them out but feel like I should recognize one of the logos. 

http://condenast.m.delivery.net/w/webView?cid=15162604958&mid=1205962644&pid=400702&vid=13610&ee=dGFrZW91dGJveDMzQHlhaG9vLmNvbQ__&si=&mv=H&bv=H&oc=H&k=17uOUK&sc=

I saw on facebook it's

Rituals Ginkgo's Secret Hand balm

Red Flower item

Bumble & Bumble BB, All Style

Cargo Cosmetics Eye Shadow

Jouer Treatment oil

and a mini palette of some type, looks like lippies to me but who knows!

I got my box!

The hand cream smells somewhat like a hotel bathroom, but it does absorb quickly and moisturize, which is pretty much all a hand cream is required to do and will probably come in handy when it gets colder. 

There are four variations of the Cargo eye shadow, and I got the green one. There are also two variations of the jouer treatment oil, one that appears to be for acne and one that appears for moisturizing and anti-aging; I got the latter, though I would have preferred the former, but what can you do.

I think when I try the Kryolan lipstick and red flower cleanser I'll know whether or not I'm truly happy with the box. The Bumble and bumble blow dry cream is a pretty standard small allure box size. Just looking at everything right now, I'm pretty satisfied.

I got my box yesterday as well. Enjoying everything but the eye shadow, I got the GREEN color. It's awful....well to me anyways. Several of the products I already had, but happy to have more! 

Latest posts

Back