MAC Guo Pei Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Guo Pei Collection by MAC is out. The pricing is higher than normally because this collection is considered a luxe collection. Did anyone purchase anything yet from this collection? Thoughts?

mac Guo Pei collection.jpg

MAc guo pei.jpg

MAC guo pei collection 1.jpg

MAC guo pei collection 2.jpg

MAc guo pei collection 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok i caved in and got the blushers Only 

they are veryv ery expensive in my country @ singapore dollars $123 per pc ouch :X

12107838_10206631611021662_2357748072660455779_n.jpg

I ordered both blushes and the actual packaging is defective - one was not set on the hinge properly making it impossible to close/open and the other had a hinge that the top would then swing from the top to bottom - I called and a manager is replacing them which is wonderful customer service - not sure I want to even keep them but she spoke so fast I couldn't even talk! they are beautiful colors + I love the packaging but have similar colors - anyone else have or heard of packing issues?

I ordered both blushes and the actual packaging is defective - one was not set on the hinge properly making it impossible to close/open and the other had a hinge that the top would then swing from the top to bottom - I called and a manager is replacing them which is wonderful customer service - not sure I want to even keep them but she spoke so fast I couldn't even talk! they are beautiful colors + I love the packaging but have similar colors - anyone else have or heard of packing issues?
so far, mine is ok. I bought them from the store itself. so i managed to check them myself before i purchased

12115514_10206641016416791_8060673017155169666_n.jpg

so far, mine is ok. I bought them from the store itself. so i managed to check them myself before i purchased

12115514_10206641016416791_8060673017155169666_n.jpg
smart thinking!

the 2nd batch they sent was worse + 100% the packaging was defective, the blush itself was fine! after that, MAC then sent me the wrong items for the LE holiday that I ordered! I put everything back in the box (I asked if I needed to put in separate boxes, they said no + I wrote everything out in detail) and sent it all back but then they only gave me credit for 1 lipstick! I spent a lot more than that and was on the phone again, still waiting for credit!

I do love the packaging on Guo Pei and was going to order some lippies but not online anymore! If I see the items in a store, I would consider, I guess just random mistakes but I'd rather buy a Chanel blush at this point!

smart thinking!

the 2nd batch they sent was worse + 100% the packaging was defective, the blush itself was fine! after that, MAC then sent me the wrong items for the LE holiday that I ordered! I put everything back in the box (I asked if I needed to put in separate boxes, they said no + I wrote everything out in detail) and sent it all back but then they only gave me credit for 1 lipstick! I spent a lot more than that and was on the phone again, still waiting for credit!

I do love the packaging on Guo Pei and was going to order some lippies but not online anymore! If I see the items in a store, I would consider, I guess just random mistakes but I'd rather buy a Chanel blush at this point!
That's why i am always skeptical about buying things from online esp expensive items, I rather pay a bit more at the brick n motar store and check that my stuff are in proper order so i don't have to waste time exchanging for defective items 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back