Mariah Carey for MAC

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Mariah Carey is doing a collaboration collection with MAC. The first product to be released will be a lipstick, out in December. The rest of the collection will come out in 2016.

mariah carey mac.jpg

lipstickmac - mariah.jpg

The lipstick is available online at MAC. I ended up ordering it for my curiosity. It was still available so I figured why not. I love nude colors. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

it's a pretty shade! it reminds me of something i recently bought from mac.. ugh. now i can't decide if i want it or not.

I finally got this in the mail and had to try it right away. It's pretty but it reminds me of one of the first lipsticks I had in the late 80s because of the frost. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I know I'm too old. :lol: The shade is really fitting with this time of year though and would look pretty with a holiday makeup. I ended up layering it with a gloss and it looks a lot better on me that way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also ordered it before Christmas... it really is a beautiful holiday color...do you know what the collection will consist off? I haven't seen anything on the website about it yet.

I also ordered it before Christmas... it really is a beautiful holiday color...do you know what the collection will consist off? I haven't seen anything on the website about it yet.
I wore this today for Holiday makeup and really liked it. I wasn't wild about it at first but I really liked it on today. It's a really pretty shade. I think all the info that has been released about the collection is that it's going to be a total collection so I'm assuming that would mean eye shadows, blushes etc considering that other total MAC collections usually have.

Back