Julep October 2015 Mystery Box: Night Lights

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Products: $100 retail value worth of beauty and nail polish, including:

• New Brenna (Boho Glam): Blue glow-in-the-dark iridescent microglitter top coat

• New Brandy (It Girl): Steel grey with blue microglitter liquid holographic

I went for it because both of the spoilers look good to me, I love holographics and I got a mystery trio from the secret store that I loved. My friend and I are splitting it so its $12.50 for each of us. Anyone else picking this one up? : D

Screen-Shot-2015-10-07-at-10.40.02-AM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the colors in the spoiler but I think I'll pass because I really don't need anymore nail polish right now :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> It's very tempting though.

I ordered this mystery box yesterday.  I can't wait to get it!  The blue glow in-the-dark polish really sold me on this one.  

I haven't ordered a mystery box in over a year.  I hope it's good!!

This is everything in the box....I liked "Brandy" so much that am just thinking that I paid $14 for it and rest of the bucks on the other things...and yes there is yet another Plie Wand...that I added and it was free with the box with coupon.

This is the reason I think I like Julep Mystery Box more than the subscription box.

JMBOct2015.jpg

This is everything in the box....I liked "Brandy" so much that am just thinking that I paid $14 for it and rest of the bucks on the other things...and yes there is yet another Plie Wand...that I added and it was free with the box with coupon.

This is the reason I think I like Julep Mystery Box more than the subscription box.
I got this same box.  I really like the 2 new polishes Brandy and Brenna.  I also like the lip product, I have another one of these in a different color and they are really sheer and I like the texture of them.  The 2 gold-ish polishes, Margot (which I already have) and Corinne are a disappoint to me.  Like I said, 1 is a dupe for me and they seem really similar in color to be put in the same box.  The eyeliner I will trade or give away because I don't wear black eyeliner.

I love Brandy, which I'm wearing right now and went on like a dream & looks great in 1 coat.  And I like the glow-in-the-dark polish too. 

Back