Peaches & Petals Subscription Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this subscription. Has anyone tried this new subscription box yet? What are your thoughts on it? I totally am in love with my first box! It came so nicely packaged and was such a huge box. I was floored! Peaches & Petals is a “Monthly box of beautiful hand-curated items…not just samples! But items to define your beauty and style!” I love that this box is beauty and style! They include FULL SIZE products.

Cost: $14.99/month

Bonus: Get 50% off your first box with coupon code: PEACHADDICT (first box will be only $7.49)

Here is what I got: 

img_1942.jpg

Elizabeth Arden Tote ($40)

img_1943.jpg

Anne Taintor Sassy Magnetic Postcard ($2.99)

img_1946.jpg

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Petal Pusher ($3.99)

img_1944.jpg

Barielle Pro Essentials Skin Care ($14.99)

img_1947.jpg

SmashBox Trio Eyeshadow in Glow On ($28)

I was happy to see SmashBox in this subscription! I think it is a trio that is no longer available in stores. However, for only $15/month I am still happy with it. I am so far really loving this subscription! I got $90 worth of stuff for only $15! 

Spoiler for the November Box: 

img_1940.jpg

What are your thoughts? Here is the Link to Subscribe: http://peachesandpetals.com/products/auto-renewing-monthly-subscription

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice! Thanks for posting. I would definitely jump on this if I wasn't on product overload right now. Looks like a nice one especially for the price.
I didn't see a thread for this subscription. Has anyone tried this new subscription box yet? What are your thoughts on it? I totally am in love with my first box! It came so nicely packaged and was such a huge box. I was floored! Peaches & Petals is a “Monthly box of beautiful hand-curated items…not just samples! But items to define your beauty and style!” I love that this box is beauty and style! They include FULL SIZE products.

Cost: $14.99/month

Bonus: Get 50% off your first box with coupon code: PEACHADDICT (first box will be only $7.49)

Here is what I got: 

img_1942.jpg

Elizabeth Arden Tote ($40)

img_1943.jpg

Anne Taintor Sassy Magnetic Postcard ($2.99)

img_1946.jpg

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish in Petal Pusher ($3.99)

img_1944.jpg

Barielle Pro Essentials Skin Care ($14.99)

img_1947.jpg

SmashBox Trio Eyeshadow in Glow On ($28)

I was happy to see SmashBox in this subscription! I think it is a trio that is no longer available in stores. However, for only $15/month I am still happy with it. I am so far really loving this subscription! I got $90 worth of stuff for only $15! 

Spoiler for the November Box: 

img_1940.jpg

What are your thoughts? Here is the Link to Subscribe: http://peachesandpetals.com/products/auto-renewing-monthly-subscription

Looks nice! Thanks for posting. I would definitely jump on this if I wasn't on product overload right now. Looks like a nice one especially for the price.
I was reading about the subscription review on MSA...the smashbox trio is said to be counterfeit or at the very best a very old products...

We see many "gwp" or "not for sale" product samples in boxes...those make me think for once that it is still ok...I have to like spend atleast $25 to get these GWP...but counterfeit or too old would make me think twice even for trying it.

I seen that too!! I had my suspensions and then they were confirmed. The company is saying they are not old and all that. However, I have been doing a lot of research and I totally believe it is old! It is so wrong. I cancelled my subscription and wrote the company. They have not wrote me back yet. I think this is just terrible and denying it is so wrong. 

Back