Glossybox LE Holiday 2015 Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I thought I would start a new thread about the 2015 LE Holiday Glossybox! This is one of my favorite LE boxes! I received a 25% Code in my October box which I was so excited about! They are unique codes so be on the lookout for yours. It will begin shipping in November! The box is at least a $190 value! I can't wait! I already pre-ordered mine! I figured we could post spoiler pictures when they are released. They usually release the entire box contents ahead of time! 

img_2089.png

Cost: $40

Shipping: FREE

Link to purchase: http://experience.glossybox.com/2015_holidays_limited_edition_pre-sale/

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my October box yesterday and used my code to get the discount. I hope it doesn't sell out before all the subscribers get their October box. I know there are lots of people who won't get there box for several more weeks.
 I'm in that boat. I got my shipping notice today, which means I won't get it for at least 10 more days.

I just got my box. I'm really happy with this one. I'm still trying to figure out if I'll order the Holiday box or not. It's a good deal but I have so many samples and products right now that I need to cut back and not add. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

(edited, just realized I posted the box picture in the wrong thread, oops)

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone has a presale code they don't plan on using, please send that magic my way. I don't sub right now, but I LOVED last years holiday box and would love to get in on the presale. Thanks!

I have not been happy with my GlossyBoxes for the past few months but I am considering this with the discount.  It seems to me that last year there was a Black Friday deal and another deal on the Holiday box so I am conflicted....

This *might* be a spoiler for the LE holiday box. As far as I know, those two items pictured have not been in any recent regular boxes, and that gold background they're shot against matches the background on the 25% off card and the holiday box presale background.

http://instagram.com/p/9KdY1LFzwp/
Looks like it's the AERIN Kaleidolight palette http://www.canadianfashionista.net/aerin-essentials-spring-collection/ and maybe a specially-sized version of this? https://us.nuxe.com/huile-prodigieuse-en-26/dry-oil-huile-prodigieuse-multi-usage-skin-care-nourishes-repairs-and-softens-splash-bottle-1.6-fl.-oz.

So much for trying to pare down my subs and saving some money. The Gilt City sale just reeled me back in. And of course I couldn't resist buying the one month sub+ holiday box using the "welcome30" code for new accounts (info on MSA) for $28. So much for will power... :lol:
Don't feel too bad - at least your willpower is stronger than mine. I swore this box off in April, got suckered back in with the French box, swore it off again after seeing the November box, and now just bought a 12 month sub with that Gilt City Sale. So, yeah....willpower....I not has it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

But, in my defense, that sale price for the 12 month made it cheaper than Birchbox, so.....

So much for trying to pare down my subs and saving some money. The Gilt City sale just reeled me back in. And of course I couldn't resist buying the one month sub+ holiday box using the "welcome30" code for new accounts (info on MSA) for $28.  So much for will power... :lol:
Argh!!! I don't know whether to kiss or curse you! *LOL*  I was going to let my sub lapse when it ends in December (have almost enough points for 4 free boxes) but this just reeled me back in.  At $8.75 a month there is no way I could let this one pass me by.  I should have enough points to get at least 6 free boxes at the end of this new sub.  I do worry that this does NOT look good for GB and their sustainability.  That's SUPER cheap for a sub that promises full size items (unlike Birchbox that is straight sample city)......  

Latest posts

Back