2015 Beauty Advent Calendars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We have a topic for Holiday Goodies but I thought we'll do a separate one for advent calendars. Has anyone bought any beauty advent calendars yet? Are you planning on purchasing one?

Here are some advent calendars I found online

Benefit

benefit advent calendar.jpg

Ciate

ciate mini mani.jpg

Benefit 12 days

benefit 12 days calendar.jpg

If you live in England, there are some beautiful calendars to choose from. Here are a few.

kerastase advent calendar.jpg

jo malone advent calendar.jpg

charlotte tillbury advent calendar.jpg

I signed up to hear more about the Charlotte Tilbury box (book?). I have a feeling I don't want to know the cost, lol.

I bought the Benefit Party Poppers one and receieved it today. Was not expecting it to sing a song when I opened it! It's basically a beauty-themed version of "12 Days of Christmas". I haven't opened any of the tabs to reveal the products yet, but I think I'll be happy with the purchase overall :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish these were available in the US also. So many cute sets outside of the US.

I signed up to hear more about the Charlotte Tilbury box (book?). I have a feeling I don't want to know the cost, lol.
I believe the cost is $200 and you can get it shipped to the US.

I have the Benefits and the Tanya Burr one and my sister has the Lush one! I have to say that I have opened the first three days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The Benefits one is a bit disappointing seeing as it only has twelve days but the products are super good and some are even full size! Its great for its value! The Tanya Burr again also has 12 days, but the products aren't as high quality and more teen-style I would say. My sister won't open the Lush one yet though, too no first impressions! Let me know what you think :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

MY NEW BLOG

The Body shop calendar is available on their site. I considered getting it but it was too pricey for me. I need to check out the Lush one. That sounds good.

I bought the Charlotte Tilbury, LookFantastic and YouBeauty advent calendars in the UK. The other half is a beauty blogger/vlogger, so these will come in handy for daily uploads.

The Charlotte Tilbury price was a little extreme though  :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back