Beautyfix (by Dermstore) November 2015 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I found this image on google photos tagged November 2015 BeautyFix Spoilers! I believe these are the spoilers and this box looks amazing! I am excited about this one! 

img_56396e79a4c8d.png

Yay! A hair powder. These work so much better for me than dry shampoos.They always seem to leave a film that weighs my hair down. This box looks great for me. So much to help my dry skin.

I had to cancel because of my coming travels (the date is postponed after cancelling). Now, I feel a bit sad. This box looks nice. If I order now I am afraid they will cause troubles when I need to cancel again before traveling.
I would have loved to try most of the items in this box. 

I had to cancel because of my coming travels (the date is postponed after cancelling). Now, I feel a bit sad. This box looks nice. If I order now I am afraid they will cause troubles when I need to cancel again before traveling.

I would have loved to try most of the items in this box. 
There might be someone who decides they don't want it but they didn't cancel in time. There's always someone....

Box looks amazing! It reminds me of the old boxes and items we would get. Seemed like for a few months there the boxes were bleh. This box looks high-end and products I will use with the exception of the brushes. But those are great stocking stuffers.

i cancelled a few days ago  I just have entirely too much in the drawers of my bathroom when I thin that out I will resubscribe

I just got my box and i was suprised at how tiny everthing is! It looks so much bigger in the spoiler picks. I really liked the brands in this month, i just wish they were not tiny samples! The color of polish i received is a plum purple color called swagger, which i like.

I like my variations. I got the Tocca lotion in blood orange and the nail polish in Moon Kissed. I was most excited about the Eminence hydrating mist and that's a good size, it will last awhile. The brushes are itty bitty. Everything else was the size I was expecting. 

I got red nail polish. blah. I was hoping for something more interesting. The brushes feel a little "cheap" to me. I love the hand cream and full size spray.

If you use Ebates you get 7.50 back, which brings the price down to 5.00. It is totally worth that price. I canceled already for next month. I am trying to cut back on random skincare and use what works on my skin.

If you use Ebates you get 7.50 back, which brings the price down to 5.00. It is totally worth that price. I canceled already for next month. I am trying to cut back on random skincare and use what works on my skin.
I can never get Ebates to work, it shows activated but after the purchase I see that the credit is not applied :/ Are there any tricks?

I can never get Ebates to work, it shows activated but after the purchase I see that the credit is not applied :/ Are there any tricks?
I'm pretty new to rebate shopping sites I wish I could be more help. But I am just learning them myself.

Based on what you see in your boxes, is this box worth $12.50?
For me, yes. Three full size items for $12.50 plus everything else is pretty good considering it's only $2.50 more than a birchbox or ipsy bag.

I keep conveniently forgetting how much I pay for this sub, it's one of the more expensive ones for me. I think I should probably cancel, but I need something to fill that gap. What I really need is to get onto the  Sephora Play and the Macy's Spotlight subs to replace Beautyfix.

I'm pretty new to rebate shopping sites I wish I could be more help. But I am just learning them myself.

For me, yes. Three full size items for $12.50 plus everything else is pretty good considering it's only $2.50 more than a birchbox or ipsy bag.
Thanks ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the November box, hope it won't be difficult to cancel it before the end of the month.

I went to Dermstore page through Ebates but my cashback did not appear after transaction was complete. I emailed them with the order and shopping trip numbers and cashback appeared in a few hours. This is exciting!

All in all, I paid $13.38 and got $7.50 cashback from Ebates. The net amount came down to $5.88, this is amazing!

Thanks so much @@linda37027 for letting me know about this deal.

I keep conveniently forgetting how much I pay for this sub, it's one of the more expensive ones for me. I think I should probably cancel, but I need something to fill that gap. What I really need is to get onto the  Sephora Play and the Macy's Spotlight subs to replace Beautyfix.
Agreed, I need Sephora Play and the Macy's Spotlight in my life, too. Fingers crossed, hope we get in soon =)

Thanks ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I ordered the November box, hope it won't be difficult to cancel it before the end of the month.

I went to Dermstore page through Ebates but my cashback did not appear after transaction was complete. I emailed them with the order and shopping trip numbers and cashback appeared in a few hours. This is exciting!

All in all, I paid $13.38 and got $7.50 cashback from Ebates. The net amount came down to $5.88, this is amazing!

Thanks so much @@linda37027 for letting me know about this deal.
Wow!! That's an awesome deal!

Back