New anti-wrinkle breakthrough

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone come across the news about this anti-wrinkle research related to insulin? Seems like a major breakthrough (link removed)

It might be related that the video of the Chinese women.  :eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a natural one - whilst I was Googling the other day I came across this see link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2542248/Quit-sugar-lose-wrinkles-In-Part-2-DEFINITIVE-series-kicking-new-nicotine-leading-skin-expert-describes-sugar-detox.html

What do you think ladies?

My skin is in it's 70s and I use Monsia Skincare and have recently decided to apply Vit E oil after the night repair cream at night as it seals in moisture (so I have learned).

Luckily I don't have a turkey neck, no deep wrinkles and no crows feet, I do have one light line on my forehead and one age spot on my left cheek.

I don't take sugar in any of my drinks and have only one teaspoon with my cereal, rarely eat chocolates and never eat sweets - maybe there is something in it. 

Back