Finally decided to do some long awaited Sephora shopping before the holidays and while the VIB sale was on + Regimens.co!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey All!

I'm a new member and wanted to jump right in with posting some new products I purchased!

[SIZE=14.6667px]I’ve been meaning to update my very dull and basic skin care routine with some fun products I’ve been hearing about. I also threw in some new makeup that I’m nearly empty on! Here’s my haul: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]https://regimens.co/regimen/ArhwRXFCEAA[/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] (organized by using regimens.co which makes them look so pretty!)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14.6667px]I’ve heard great things about the products I went with, but would love to hear your feedback also! [/SIZE]

Makeuptalk.png

Welcome @@xobeautyxo! That Sephora haul looks great! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The Diorskin foundation is wonderful, as well as the tarte blush!
I have never tried the Marc Jacobs lipgloss in that formula, you are going to have to review it once you get it in the mail for me!
Thanks for joining Makeuptalk!

Latest posts

Back