Chanel foundation brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi there.

I'm looking to buy my girlfriend a Chanel foundation brush, but there are two options;

Pinceau Fond De Teint N6 or

Blending Foundation Brush N7

Am I guessing correctly that you apply the foundation with the N6 and then blend it in with the N7? 

Thanks for reading.

Micky

Hi!

Looks like the N7 would work since it's meant for all kinds of foundation applications based on their description. You can't go wrong with any Chanel brushes. They are so good. I only have one Chanel brush and have used it for years and it's still in prestige shape. Chanel brushes are well worth the price.

Thank you for the reply Reija.

What is the best way to clean your Chanel brush to keep it going for so long?

What is the best way to clean your Chanel brush to keep it going for so long?

Any brush cleaner should do. I've even used baby shampoo to clean mine which is probably a no no but that is what I had at the time so I used it and it worked. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the tip. I've personally been using a Neutrogena handwash with a little micellar water mixed in, but I use cheap brushes. She uses Mac brush cleaner, which is pretty expensive and doesn't last long.

Back