Bdellium Brushes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to purchase a few new brushes for my makeup kit and was wondering if anyone owned and had any feedback on Bdellium brushes.

Let me know!
My friend, who is a celebrity MUA loves them. She's the one who sold me on VISEART mattes years ago (wayyy before they were carried by Sephora), so I learned to trust her advice ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope that helps!

Last edited by a moderator:
they are antibacterial.

i wanted to buy them but never bought them...

the pinks are not nice ive heard.

maybe the black line is better.

i wanted the yellow.

My friend, who is a celebrity MUA loves them. She's the one who sold me on VISEART mattes years ago (wayyy before they were carried by Sephora), so I learned to trust her advice ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hope that helps!
@@OiiO That's awesome! I'm gonna go for it! 

Side note: the viseart shadows are to die for! I was introduced to them by my mentor a few years ago and have been hooked ever since. I didn't even know Sephora called them until a little while ago! So crazy!

Last edited by a moderator:
@@laurenproartist

they're cute but i don't guarantee that they're good.

in my opinion great brushes are zoeva!! i have some of these mostly eye brushes and so much cheaper!!!

@@Reija these are so pigmented,and expensive.go for it if u can afford it.

@@laurenproartist

they're cute but i don't guarantee that they're good.

in my opinion great brushes are zoeva!! i have some of these mostly eye brushes and so much cheaper!!!

@@Reija these are so pigmented,and expensive.go for it if u can afford it.
@@makeupilove I really love my ESUM brushes. They are my favorite ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just wanted to know what people though of the Bdellium brushes. Thank you for the recommendation! i'll check it out!

Latest posts

Back