Any New Years Resolutions?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Did anyone make any New Years resolutions? I didn't make an actual resolution but will try and incorporate exercise into my daily routine more. I read that standing for 15 minutes for every hour if sitting can make a big difference already.

I could write a list a mile long, but I think that so long as I contain to maintain and improve my overall health and otherwise just keeping moving forwards rather than back, I'll be good.

My New Year's resolution will be to try to live a more simple and happy life! I feel like this year was a big rush, I really want to take time to relax and treat myself this year to just being at peace. Also maybe trying to eat a little bit more as I don't eat too much which is not good for your body at all. Just got to keep on pushing forward throughout the year and I will be happy with that!

My New Year's resolution will be to try to live a more simple and happy life! I feel like this year was a big rush, I really want to take time to relax and treat myself this year to just being at peace. Also maybe trying to eat a little bit more as I don't eat too much which is not good for your body at all. Just got to keep on pushing forward throughout the year and I will be happy with that!
love this!! I need to be more mindful of the simple things in life and just slow down also. Every day was passing by last year so fast. I need to take a little time for myself every day. I tend to just take care of people around me and leave myself last and It's not good. I also want to concentrate on buying less and simplifying life in general. 

Last edited by a moderator:
i see that many people have the same issues.

my resolutions is to have less stress,if i can no stress at all,

to lose weight and daily exersice,to take my degree.that's all.:) :) :)

ah,and i would like to earn some money with some way ,i don't know :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I want to try to save more money. I bought a whole lot of useless things in 2015 and spent so much money on things I don't need. I will take some time, before I buy things and really think about it. Do I need it? Do i REALLY want it? If not (and that's most of the time) I won't buy it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also started using the Weight Watchers app again. In 2014 I lost 10 kg in 10 weeks with it :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I don't know why I stopped using it, it's amazing. And I want to continue going to the gym twice a week with my bestie :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> We started in August last year and managed to go every tuesday and friday - I'm so proud, because I really hate going to the gym lol

And I want to be more organized. Last year I used to sleep too long and usually arrived at the office at 9:30 am, so I wasn't able to leave before 5:30pm. When I was at home, I was too lazy to cook and clean up, so our place was a mess lol In 2016 I want to stand up earlier and arrive at the office at 8am, so I can go home at 4pm, then clean up and cook for the next day and go to bed early, so I can start over the next day :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back