-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

Jini Beauty - New Korean Beauty Subscription

SPOILERS

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 9 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,660 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:26 AM

Jini Beauty is a new Korean beauty subscription. Thanks for posting about this @drkornea! They have 15% off for the first 50 subscribers with code WELCOME.  I thought it would be good to have a dedicated thread for it so here it is. :) Did anyone sub to this?

http://www.jinibeauty.com/

• Tiffanyt92 and drkornea like this

MakeupTalk Admin :)
Like us on Facebook - Twitter - Pinterest - Instagram
I also make handmade jewelry and I'm obsessed with natural beauty products and essential oils.

#Post 2 of 9 OFFLINE   LadyGordon

LadyGordon

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 394 posts
  • Joined 06-February 15
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2016 - 07:45 AM

Oh I really like that you can define your skin concerns, like dry skin etc and the box is tailored to that. If I wasn't already drowning in product I would certainly sign up. I'd have to drop one of my other subscriptions if I decided to try this. I also like you can skip if you don't want that month's box, that's really nice. I will have to see how this goes for others and think about it LOL. 

Thanks for posting!

• Reija likes this

#Post 3 of 9 OFFLINE   drkornea

drkornea

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined 23-May 15
Reviews

Posted 27 January 2016 - 08:36 AM

I signed up for 3 months, because I'm an addict and wanted the 15% discount :P  I'm also drowning in products, but wanted to give this a go!  You can skip months if you're a month to month subscriber, but not if you have a 3, 6 or 12 month sub FYI.  

• Reija likes this

#Post 4 of 9 OFFLINE   littlemissnurse

littlemissnurse

Buff

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts
  • Joined 16-October 14
Reviews

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:30 PM

I'm interested to see what type of things will be offered in the boxes, but I like that it seems to be skin type specific.

#Post 5 of 9 OFFLINE   smiletorismile

smiletorismile

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Joined 07-December 12
Reviews

Posted 28 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

They have some spoilers posted on facebook for the different boxes. The spoilers look good, but I always hesitate to sub to new boxes.

• Reija and drkornea like this

#Post 6 of 9 OFFLINE   drkornea

drkornea

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts
  • Joined 23-May 15
Reviews

Posted 22 February 2016 - 06:33 PM

My first box came today!  I purchased the combo skin box.  Overall, I'm really happy!

http://www.makeuptal...80-jini-beauty/

https://photos.googl...LMtpLuWU53ldxbE

Spoiler

PS can someone tell me how to upload photos?  I've tried making an album here and linking to it, and linking to the URL for Google photos and it won't let me upload :(

• Reija and LadyGordon like this

#Post 7 of 9 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,660 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for posting @drkornea!! Here is a link to how to add pictures http://www.makeuptal...ge-into-a-post/

After uploading the picture, you want to make sure you click on add to post. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

• drkornea likes this

I also make handmade jewelry and I'm obsessed with natural beauty products and essential oils.

#Post 8 of 9 OFFLINE   Reija

Reija

MuT Mom

• Administrators
  • 9,660 posts
  • Joined 27-September 03
Reviews

Posted 22 February 2016 - 09:33 PM

I forgot to mention that if you are on mobile the process is similar. You can to click on more reply options to get to the screen where you can choose the file to upload. Once you upload the file, you click on attach this file and after that add to post. The image name will then appear in the reply.

#Post 9 of 9 OFFLINE   smiletorismile

smiletorismile

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,309 posts
  • Joined 07-December 12
Reviews

Posted 24 February 2016 - 01:18 PM

I saw unboxings of all their boxes on Facebook and they look really good! I might sub!

• Reija likes this

• 2,324,164 Posts
  • 109,868 Members
  • 18,579 Reviews
  • 54,003 Albums