People x The Voice Gift Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mirandamanda

mirandamanda
Reaction score
So I stumbled across this one, I've never seen it before so I don't know if People magazine does this sort of thing frequently or not, but looking at the contents I couldn't help myself and bought it right away. Here's a description:

Love The Voice? We’re fans too! That’s why we curated this limited edition gift box packed with $150 worth of swag inspired by the hit NBC show for just $19.99. Inside you’ll find: 
- Ban.do Thermal Mug (a $14 value) 
- BaubleBar Earjackets(a $30 value) 
- Julep Myriam Nail Polish (a $14 value) & Konjac Sponge (a $12 value) 
- LAQA & Co. Cheeky Lip Pencil (a $22 value) 
- Poppin Notebook (a $8 value) 
- Quay Breath of Life Sunglasses (a $50 value)

Here's the link in case anyone wants to purchase

https://shop.people.com/storefront/accessories/all-accessories/people-x-the-voice-gift-box/prodL_13_35_MU_01.html

I forgot to post that code! I used it too, for that price I almost felt like buying another one to break apart for gifting. My favorite thing about this box is that there's makeup items and more than one 'lifestyle'-type item and I love getting jewelry in these kinds of boxes.

Wow! I ordered this and received it today. I have to say it is the best deal I've received in a long time! The sunglasses actually look nice on and come Ina nice pouch with a tension fold opening so they don't slip out. The lippie is ok, almost bubblegum pink on me. The nailpolish is actually really pretty. The notebook is nice! It is lined and has sections so it's perfect for either journaling or making lists, which is what I'm using it for. The earrings are super pretty! I would buy those for what I paid for the whole box so everything else is a bonus. The coffee cup is cute! It has a closure for the drink opening so I can travel to work with it! All in all it was a win! I knew what was in it when I ordered but it was nicer than I expected, Quality wise.

Yeah this was a really great deal. I actually forgot to use the 20% off, and ordered a day before the offered free shipping for anything so I wrote their CS and they applied the discount and gave me the free shipping so I was very impressed with their CS- and the box items! Especially for the insane price I paid for them.

I got the 2 for $31 special with a friend of mine and can honestly say this is one of the best boxes i have received in awhile. Along with the febuary popsugar, this month has neen great for subscription boxes ! I love the quay sunglasses, they alone are worth the cost. Those and the earrings are my favorite items. The only item i really won't use is the red lip crayon. I love the journal so much but dont know what to do with it ! Everything is beyond amazing !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back