Anti-Wrinkle Options

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Good afternoon,

My name is Tiffany and I am a new member, it is nice to meet all of you.  I am middle aged and have been searching for any option to minimize wrinkles in the facial area.  If anybody could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Tiffany

I love Paula's Choice products.  For several years, I've been using the Skin Balancing Super Antioxidant Serum and the Clear Ultra Light Daily Fluid SPF 30+ every morning.

I'm 44 and I still occasionally have to show my ID to purchase alcohol.

Good afternoon,

My name is Tiffany and I am a new member, it is nice to meet all of you. I am middle aged and have been searching for any option to minimize wrinkles in the facial area. If anybody could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Tiffany
Welcome Tiffany!
I really like Estée Lauder and Dior for skin care. Nuxe is a great brand too. I second Paula's Choice too. It's a great brand. Every since trying Korean skin care products I'm moved more away from the traditional brands. I highly recommend Korean skin care. Their masks are great and really help with lifting the skin. I have fine lines and my skin always looks better after a mask or using k-beauty products in general. Last night I used a k-beauty collagen cream and my skin looked so much better after.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, there are some home remedies as well which can help you a lot. Coconut oil is one of them. It is really rich in antioxidants and can prevent the formation of free radicals that are one of the primary causes of early aging. It’s a natural skin-softening moisturizer and contains emollient, which helps reduce wrinkles that have already developed. Massage it into your skin each night before bed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep.

Welcome Tiffany!

I really like Estée Lauder and Dior for skin care. Nuxe is a great brand too. I second Paula's Choice too. It's a great brand. Every since trying Korean skin care products I'm moved more away from the traditional brands. I highly recommend Korean skin care. Their masks are great and really help with lifting the skin. I have fine lines and my skin always looks better after a mask or using k-beauty products in general. Last night I used a k-beauty collagen cream and my skin looked so much better after.
My friend also told me that Korean skin care products are really good. maybe i would try it out, wrinkles are already visible around my eyes. 

I recommend the Arbonne RE9 Anti-Ageing line. My mums looks loads younger from just 3months use and I am also using it as precautionary haha. I am only 33 but I never get placed any older than early 20's.

vegan certified, botanically based, Swiss formulated, paraben, mineral oil and gluten free.

Good afternoon,

My name is Tiffany and I am a new member, it is nice to meet all of you.  I am middle aged and have been searching for any option to minimize wrinkles in the facial area.  If anybody could help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Tiffany
Hi Tiffany, welcome. I am way past middle age and I use Monsia Skincare. Never heard of it before Dec 2014 when I was sent it as a lovely present. I really didn't expect it to be any different to the Nivea Q-10 Plus anti wrinkle day cream with SPF15 & Q-10 Plus anti wrinkle night cream that I had been using or the Simple cleanser & toner. Boy was I in for a surprise. The cleanser is very creamy and a little goes a long way, The toner cleansed & freshened my face nicely and when I applied the intense night repair cream my husband said that my face had a healthy shine. Both the day moisturizing day cream with SPF15 and the night repair cream are absorbed and leave no greasy residue and my skin feels very smooth and pliable. I am confident enough to wear very light foundation, no primers, no fillers and no powder.

[SIZE=12pt]I turned 47 at the beginning of the year. I don’t know if it’s because I’m looking for them harder or because they are more noticeable but I’ve been seeing more and more fine lines lately.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]My daughter, being so internet savvy, helped me compare different wrinkle creams. I was amazed by how many options there were. Right now I’m using the Pensida anti wrinkle cream and I’ve really liked it so far. I think everyone should use a great skin cream to help keep skin strong to fight off wrinkles.[/SIZE]

Building more collagen is the key! You need to use the moisturizers for about 1-2 weeks before you start seeing any collagen start to build up. I have tried 3 different collagen moisturizers, and the best one is the Somaluxe Stem Cell Moisturizer (w/ Collagen). I used it for a bout a month now, and I will not stop. People are noticing that I look less tired :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hi Dear Tiffany , There are multiple ways in which you can reduce wrinkles :

you can start with a genuine Anti-aging Cream but if you are afraid of side effects then I suggest you to follow  the healthy path :

Eat more healthy food such as healthy greens , olive oil , tomatoes , mutts , teas and don't forget fishes...

stay away from sun exposure as much as you can 

stop smoking 

reduce your alcohol consumption .....

If you follow these steps Tiffany you will fore sure notice some changes ...

Good luck 

Back