Goop Skin Care

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Gwyneth Paltrow is launching a skin care brand named after her blog. The line is called Goop and it will launch March 1st at goop.com. The price range is in the upper end. For example the night cream will be $140. Thoughts?

Gwyneth Paltrow is launching a skin care brand named after her blog. The line is called Goop and it will launch March 1st at goop.com. The price range is in the upper end. For example the night cream will be $140. Thoughts?
I had a quick look Reija. I have not been able to find the ingredients used - have you been lucky? I am sure it will sell on her name but whether it is better than Monsia Skincare, Lancome, Simple etc, who knows?

Cambridge dictionary: goop: any thick liquid or sticky substance

the urban dictionary definition is not good

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen the ingredients either. Maybe the ingredients will be listed on the website once the line launches next month.

Well if the products will help I am sure that it is worth buying them. For sure not everyone can afford them but some people can. I will for sure buy something from them for my professional salon.

Back