Little Lace Box March 2016 Serendipity / April Box *SPOILERS*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the thread for March. Looks like the March is already sold out though. Here is the thread for March and April. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought the next box would be April after February since its bimonthly maybe I'm wrong. I did see the spoilers being New York!

Screen Shot 2016-03-21 at 2.40.14 PM.png

Here is my March Serendipity!

Here is the theme for April from their website. Thoughts?

April Theme
"Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch"
We love Broadway musicals, and March and April mark the “unofficial” start of the new season on Broadway, so we couldn’t think of a better time to highlight Broadway and New York, than in our April box. New York is a magnificent city, home to amazing food, iconic landmarks, stunning fashion and a remarkable spirit. It’s also home to many undiscovered artisans and designers. Which is perfect for us!

Even if you live in New York, we think you’ll love what we put together.

XO

LLB Team

So looking forward to this month's box. I have no idea what to expect this time, but I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy it!

Is it just me, or did February's box feel like six months ago, lol.

I think the February box was the best one they'd had in a long time. It did kind of feel like the old boxes. 

Is it just me, or did February's box feel like six months ago, lol.

I wonder when they're shipping the April boxes?
I asked earlier in the month and was told the 20th.  That said, I have received billing notice a few days ago.  Haven't received a shipping notice as yet.  I think they ship USPS, but can't recall for certain.

Here is the theme for April from their website. Thoughts?

April Theme
"Step, kick, kick, leap, kick, touch"
We love Broadway musicals, and March and April mark the “unofficial” start of the new season on Broadway, so we couldn’t think of a better time to highlight Broadway and New York, than in our April box. New York is a magnificent city, home to amazing food, iconic landmarks, stunning fashion and a remarkable spirit. It’s also home to many undiscovered artisans and designers. Which is perfect for us!

Even if you live in New York, we think you’ll love what we put together.

XO

LLB Team
I don't have any thoughts.  But I hope it is all in the box this time, and not something we have to order again.  

I ordered my pillow from February box, I love it!  Very easy to order, free shipping!  The only hard part was picking the design!  I disliked the pen and book, that was something for a child or teen. 

Got a pre-shipment notification on Friday.
Me too still no  movement.  Such a tease and I thought this box was supposed to ship on the 20th.  Kinda annoying on the 24th still no movement.  Oh well hopefully its worth the wait.  As a life long New Yorker I m kinda worried this won't be an exciting box for me we shall see though.

I didn't get a ship notice but upon seeing the comments I checked my account.  I see the pre-shipment notice in my USPS account.  No movement.  Doesn't look like the packages have actually been sent yet.

Latest posts

Back