How to use Glossydots...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi!

I have a current subscription for Glossybox but want to cancel for April (too late for March). I have enough Glossydots to redeem for a free box though. I would like to get the April box for free.

Should I cancel and then use my glossy dots to get the (free) April (or May if it's too late for April when I cancel) box? Do I keep my points after cancelling and can I still use them?

Or if I use them now, could I get March for free??

I've emailed CS but I thought I might get a quicker answer here :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to redeem your dots before cancelling. If you cancel first then it will say you must have an active subscription to redeem dots. Even if you cancel, your dots will still be there, they just won't let you redeem them without a current subscription.

I would wait until March, aronnd the 12th and redeem your dots, then cancel your sub before the 15th ( I think that is the deadline date). You would be paying for March and you would get April free with your dots. But double check with CS to make sure. It is definately to late to cancel for March as that would have had to be done by Feb 15 to not get charged.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks!

I was able to redeem for March and cancel for April. 

Unfortunately with the money exchange rate right now, Glossbox is too expensive :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back