-->

Welcome Guest to MakeupTalk

Welcome to MakeupTalk, one of the largest beauty communities online! Love makeup and beauty products as much as we do? Do you look forward to getting your beauty subscription boxes every month? Sign up or sign in to join in on the conversations and share your love for makeup, beauty and subscription boxes with others. By signing up or signing in you get access to the features listed below. Signing up is FREE and requires minimal information. We look forward to seeing you on the forums and having you part of our community! Thanks for stopping by!
  • Start new topics and reply to others in our MakeupTalk Forums
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get notification & email updates
  • Get your personal profile page and make new friends in our Community
  • Submit your reviews about Makeup Products and get feedback from other users
  • Send personal messages to other members

Recent Images In This Topic/Thread

No Images in this topic

Latest Posts

Sponsors

Become a Forum Sponsor!

Photo

How to use Glossydots...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#Post 1 of 3 OFFLINE   avaisdancing

avaisdancing

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Joined 04-September 14
Reviews

Posted 27 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

Hi!

I have a current subscription for Glossybox but want to cancel for April (too late for March). I have enough Glossydots to redeem for a free box though. I would like to get the April box for free.

Should I cancel and then use my glossy dots to get the (free) April (or May if it's too late for April when I cancel) box? Do I keep my points after cancelling and can I still use them?

Or if I use them now, could I get March for free??

I've emailed CS but I thought I might get a quicker answer here :)

Thanks!!

Edited by avaisdancing, 27 February 2016 - 10:36 AM.

#Post 2 of 3 OFFLINE   LoveSkinCare

LoveSkinCare

Aficionado

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14
Reviews

Posted 27 February 2016 - 01:35 PM

You have to redeem your dots before cancelling. If you cancel first then it will say you must have an active subscription to redeem dots. Even if you cancel, your dots will still be there, they just won't let you redeem them without a current subscription.

I would wait until March, aronnd the 12th and redeem your dots, then cancel your sub before the 15th ( I think that is the deadline date). You would be paying for March and you would get April free with your dots. But double check with CS to make sure. It is definately to late to cancel for March as that would have had to be done by Feb 15 to not get charged.

Edited by LoveSkinCare, 27 February 2016 - 01:45 PM.

• Reija likes this

#Post 3 of 3 OFFLINE   avaisdancing

avaisdancing

Novice

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Joined 04-September 14
Reviews

Posted 09 March 2016 - 01:55 PM

Thanks!

I was able to redeem for March and cancel for April. 

Unfortunately with the money exchange rate right now, Glossbox is too expensive :(

• Reija likes this

• 2,325,213 Posts
  • 110,337 Members
  • 18,587 Reviews
  • 53,995 Albums