Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are some swatches of it if anyone was interested!

too-faced-sweet-peach-palette-eyeshadow-swatches.jpg

Source: TrendMood1

Screenshot at Mar 12 16-07-19.png

Source: Larlarlee

I love these colors! Jugding by the first picture, it doesn't seem like there will be enough shimmery shades for me, but maybe there will if you look at the second, it is hard to tell. I think that I will try to see this in person before I go and buy it, but I love this color spectrum!

Does anyone know if this is limited edition?

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on buying it through Sephora or Ulta.  I'm sure the 3/17 date is for the Too Faced site.  I love the colors in it and can't wait to get it.

I love the idea and the swatches look good. I don't need another palette though. I'll probably break down though and get it eventually. I don't think it's limited edition, at least I hope not.

On Too Faced's Instagram pictures they sadly say this is limited edition. I made up my mind that I have to get this palette! The more I looked at the shades the more I loved it, and I love peach candy so the scent will be great (hopefully!)! I haven't seen that this will be available on Sephora anywhere, but I will keep you guys updated if any other news comes out about it.

Blah. I was hoping Ipsy might have this as a points perk. I bet I can still get this for almost free if I use my bing rewards. 

I looked at this one today, I just ordered the PB & J.  I can't decide if I like the Peach or Bon Bon the best.  Both have nice colors.  But I am on palette overload now.  It may have to wait!

I was planning to get this from Sephora. This morning I found out that the Too Faced people pulled a Lilly Pulitzer.  The site was crashing all night long.  It was sold out by 4 am. EST and now appearing on ebay for $80-100.  What is worse was they had an instagram post that said "Gonna sell out".  Although they did address the issue with the site being glitchy they have yet to say whether this is going to be restocked.  The whole thing is so annoying I am thinking I'd rather just take my $49 and buy something else. I think Birchbox will have a new spring LE box soon. :angry:

That sounds so annoying. I decided to hold off on buying this but had I been trying to get it I would be really mad right now. Sounds like they are doing the Kylie Jenner lip kit publicity stunt.

I can forgive Kylie since she really is a teenage spokesperson and not a corporation. Per their instagram they should be restocked on Monday. I think they just want to freak everyone out.  Although I did stop in Ulta and they admitted they have absolutely no idea when they are getting the palettes. Apparently the stuff just appears on their truck.  They warned me it will set out when it arrives.

That's a great point about Kylie @ I'm with you. The Lilly Pulitzer debacle left such a bad taste in my mouth too that I'm kind of over with these limited edition releases that leave customers hanging. Target is coming out with Marimekko (Finnish designer) collaboration collection and I really want to check it out but don't feel like getting disappointed again. I understand it's smart marketing on their part to release the palette in limited quantities but they should offer backorders or something on their website instead of people having to stalk their website and then have it crash again and only some lucky people will be able to get their order in before they sell out again.

I saw some swatches on youtube and sadly they look too glittery for me. 
I hadn't noticed that until now.  There is a pur minerals palette called Soul Mattes.  Similar colors but all matte. I probably should just buy that one, but noooo I want the one that smells like peaches because it reminds me of The Labyrinth. 

I only have two palettes: Naked 2 and Chocolate Bar. That's enough for now since I haven't practiced with eyeshadows that much yet, and I didn't have any interest in this one because I hate the thought of it being peach-scented (one of my least favorite fruits  :sick:  ), but those swatches are so pretty that I'm feeling tempted!

Per facebook Ulta is not getting this tonight.  Too Faced has updated their instagram post to say "soon". I thought maybe I had to wait another hour since their corporate HQ is in Illinois.  Chances are it will go live in the middle of the week.  I wonder how my boss would feel if I came in late for this. 

For anyone who doesn't want a peach scented product, I've just noticed the Pur Minerals are a rather close dupe. And Lorac will be on sale for $15 on the 30th.  

Too faced has a restock on their site right now but the site is crashing

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally missed out on the restock.  So sad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope it comes to Ulta online soon!  Or better yet, maybe we'll get early Sephora Rouge online access!

Latest posts

Back