Birchbox April 2016 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For sure i'm choosing the rms wipes, that is the only thing I'm remotely interested in. The box is super pretty this month. The curated box is boring.

I'll do the wipes in my main box and the trio in my other box. I might buy the featured box though, I have to see if I have that LG item already.  

It's hard for me this month. I like briogeo as a brand but not sure if I need that. The tiny palette is cute. And the wipes are enticing. I'd like 3/5 in the curated box and it looks like a good value this month. Decisions decisions...

I think I will once again go with the curated. Laura Geller was on my beauty bucket list of brands to try. 

Looking forward to trying the wipes! I saw them in a refinery29 article some time ago and was interested. Just wish they'd give more than two! I guess that qualifies as multi use, but barely.

I'm not interested in the curated box. The sample choices are making me conflicted though. The wipes sound interesting but there's only two of them. I generally prefer makeup samples but the color of the lip product is meh. I'm hoping it's more purple than pink. The hair mask is also okay but I've sampled it before. So I'll probably go for the hair or makeup item. However leaving my boxes to chance has been going pretty well so far. 

I'll probably choose the hair mask on one account and the trio on the other account. I like the curated box, but I don't know if I like it enough to chose it. (The Dr. Jart product seems interesting though!)

While probably not the most practical item, I am going to pick the trio. The packaging is cute! The wipes are something I know I probably won't get around to using, and I have tried that hair mask many times (but it is good if anyone was thinking of choosing that).

I like the curated box, but probably will buy it with points and pick either the hair mask or trio as my PYS.

This is the FIRST time in almost a year that I actually want the curated box, which is great since I'm not interested in any of the PYS this time around. Beautiful boxes!! 

The boxes are super cute this month! I am once again displeased with the sample choice and the curated box. Every month I see them and there is nothing that I'm excited about. I will probably go with the wipes for my PYS.

Is it sad that I am more excited for the boxes than the samples that will come in them?

Samples get smaller every month. I received my March box today and they were so tiny, almost all 1 time use :/
The sample choice options also look so small. I miss the good old days of full size/large deluxe PYS.

Samples get smaller every month. I received my March box today and they were so tiny, almost all 1 time use :/

The sample choice options also look so small. I miss the good old days of full size/large deluxe PYS.
I feel like I may be done with BB after my annual sub ends. The sample size and the CS issues are pretty big problems for me, personally.

Does anyone know what color the Laura Gellar is? The blushes are on sale during the 21 Days of Beauty and I don't want to purchase a duplicate :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back