Ellovi Giveaway!! Today Only - Enter for your chance to win!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
:luv: We are so excited to announce a giveaway with Ellovi!!  :luv:  

We had a chance to try these amazing products and wanted to give you all a chance to win your own set. Ellovi's body butter is made with 6 ingredients only and little goes a long way. It makes the skin so smooth and the moisturizing effect is very long lasting. The blossom scent has a hint of floral and it doesn't compete with your fragrance. Their lip butters are amazing as well. Really moisturizing and love the fact that they are completely natural.

The giveaway prize includes Ellovi Body Butter in the Original scent and 4 pack of Lip Butters. Retail value $44.

Here are more details about Ellovi and what makes them different:

Every Ellovi product is made with six wildly harvested ingredients so pure you can eat them. Ellovi butters soak in deep and keep your skin intensely hydrated and nourished for days.

One very special thing about our butters is that we never use water. Everything is 100% concentrated. And, we don't need preservatives.

ellove butter.png

For more details about Ellovi, please click herehttp://www.ellovi.com/.

One Simple Step to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Comment on the thread what Ellovi product you would love to try and the scent

For example like this:

I would like to try the Ellovi body butter in the blossom scent.

Only one entry per person, multiple entries will be disregarded.

How the Winner Is Chosen:

We will use Random.org to determine the winning post number and will contact the winner via PM for the shipping address. We will also verify that the person who won followed the steps outlined above. In the event that they failed to follow the steps, we will choose another winner via Random.org.

This contest is open now and runs until March 22 12am and it is available to US residents only. Good luck, everyone!

Terms and conditions

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh I'm a lip balm junkie. I'd love to try the vanilla lip butter. 

I would love to try their original body butter or lip butter any flavor:)

Ooh, all of the scents sound amazing but I would like to try the Ellovi body butter in blossom.  Thanks!

I would love to try the body butter in Blossom scent! <3 <3

I would love to try the body butter in either the original scent (what is that?) or the vanilla.  Thanks!

Congratulations to @ !! You are the winner of our giveaway!!! Thank you all for entering. Stay tuned for the next one. :)

ellovi drawing.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back