Glossybox April 2016 **Spoilers**

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While we are waiting for spoilers... can someone remind me where the thread us that talked about how we store our samples.  I want to add a pic of what I finally came up with for my samples. Thanks.

beauty sample storage.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
While we are waiting for spoilers... can someone remind me where the thread us that talked about how we store our samples.  I want to add a pic of what I finally came up with for my samples. Thanks.
I can't remember what thread that was either. But you can post it here so that we can all see if you wouldn't mind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">

Edited to add: Looks amazing @!!! Thanks so much for posting!

I can't remember what thread that was either. But you can post it here so that we can all see if you wouldn't mind. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edited to add: Looks amazing @!!! Thanks so much for posting!
Thanks.  I love that everything looks neat, is easy to find, easy to access. and that is was so inexpensive.  I already had the 6 shelf hanging organizer ($11 at walmart). 

I had planned to buy a rolling drawer cart, but never found exactly what I was looking for. Now that I do not have to, I am saving money and floor space. Yay. 

DAMN!! That is a neat clean closet, and I love the way you have your boxes organized.  Wished my closet was that clean!!!

Yay!  Happy about the brow highlighter.  I have used Benefit Eye Bright for years but read somewhere that a more beige tinted pencil is best for blue eyes and was looking online for one just last night.  I hope this fits the bill!

Noticed that two of these items appeared in Glossybox instagram posts this last month. Norell New York was posted on the 21st and Biossance nourisher was posted the 26th. Looks like I need to start stalking their instagram the last couple weeks of the month again. 

I think the box looks great. I am pretty excited to get all of these things. Love getting nail polish as long as it is not red. Msa described it as deep pink, so I will have to see it in person. The biossance says it has Rose Oil! I love that. I love getting face masks (as long as they do Not contain charcoal). I am always up for trying a new fragrance... 

While poking around on Instagram I found the first rumbles of the 2016 Mothers' Day LE Glossybox:
As usual, I love the art on the Mother's day box. Thankfully, because the products do not really suit my needs, I am going to be able to pass without too much box envy.  I am not on a strict no buy, but I am trying not to get anything extra until I actually use up a good portion of the samples I currently have. 

Latest posts

Back