ZOYA nail polish haul and 3 exclusive color freebies with order

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I got a ton of zoya nail polish I spent 80 dollars on but they are only 10 dollars each and I really like their color selection and freebies they give with every order.They give you free 3 exclusive nail polish colors I got some orange color free, a metallic green color free and a wine color free.

The colors I got :

1. Tinsley

2. Rica

3.Gilda

4.Brooklyn

5.Jesy

6.Charla

7.Adina

8.Rikki

They also gave me a free nail polish remover along with the 3 bonus freebie nail polish exclusives not shown here because they are not yet available online at least I dont think.I havent even really looked at their names much.

these is my fav color thus far
Zoya_Nail_Polish__Rica_450.jpg
Zoya_Nail_Polish__Tinsley_450.jpg
Zoya_Nail_Polish__Gilda_450.jpg

ZOYA_POLISH__JESY_450.jpg
ZOYA_POLISH_BROOKLYN_450.jpg
Zoya_Nail_Polish__Rikki_450.jpg
Zoya_Nail_Polish__Charla_450.jpg
Zoya_Nail_Polish_in_Adina_450.png
what do you think ? I got mostly summer / spring colors 

I just tried out the zoya nail polish yesterday I wore it for the 1st time.I really liked it the color I had on was the green it was like a mermaid / seafoam  green color with some glitter.It looked really pretty in the sunlight and out of it.Even though I didnt paint my nails perfectly and their were some minor imperfections the color was so pretty I dont think anyone even noticed.

nice color! Do they have gels with the same color? Or popular gels
I think they do sell gel ones or some naked manicure named ones which are similar to that I'am guessing. I'am not sure what color selection they offer you would have to check out their website.I think they changed their website so you have to click on each color individually in a nail color selection chart.They dont have any sales for memorial day but you always get free items when you spend a certain amount there and the 3 free nail polish exclusive colors with your order when you spend a certain amount.

I wish I knew about them prior because at the beginning of 2016 they were giving away 5 free nail polishes any color you wanted all you had to pay for was shipping.Oh well maybe next new years they will do that promotion again.

Last edited:
They do have a promotion going on. It is use coupon code SFUN and you can get any of the sunsets and seashells collection for BOGO and free shipping. This includes the gift sets. It ends today I think. I got the two mini sets. So it was 20.00 for both. I look forward to getting them.

Back