Happy Rebel Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
There's a new style box out there for those with a "modern yet edgy" fashion sense.

Each box will contain 4-6 items that will vary box to box, so you will never receive the same types of items repeatedly. Each box could contain jewelry, fashion accessories, home decor, beauty products, as well as other various lifestyle items that fit the collection of the box as well as the Happy Rebel modern and edgy style.

It's quarterly and is $100. Here's what was in the Spring box. I think they're selling them til the end of the week if you want one.

Contents:

Deux Lux Gemini Snake Embossed Clutch in Mint- $55

Eyelure Lashes in #154- $8

Arbotique Sterling Silver Midi Rings (set of 3)- $12

Essie Cashmere Matte "spun in luxe" Nail polish- $8

Marlyn Schiff Chunky Chain Statement Necklace- $78

I'm trying to decide how I think it compares to the Box of Style. I'm considering signing up for the annual version because I liked the contents a lot. I think normally I would have poopooed the lashes but I actually needed some for an event so it worked out.

Happy%2BRebel%2BBox%2BApril%2B2016.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Heres the spoiler for their summer box which ships june 21. Total value is over $200 for the box.

happy rebel box summer 2016 spoiler.jpg

I signed up for an annual since I liked the first box and this spoiler makes me happy. I don't care if it's branded or not, I like the print and the idea. I think the code FOUNDING50 is still available for use. It gives $50 off an annual sub bringing it down to $330 for the four boxes.

Latest posts

Back