Bitterlace Beauty Rainbow Highlighter Update *

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Barbie2

I emailed the creator of the bitterlace beauty PRISM highlighter a while back  when the restock for the rainbow highlighter happened ( I wasnt able to get one due to people reselling it on ebay for 300 dollars apparently thats most likely what occured in recent news.)Anyways the creator of PRISM or someone but I think it was her lol wrote me back she  contacted me through my email and explained that PRISM is a permanent product of theirs and she explained the low stock of the product due to it being an indie based brand and all that  plus she said make sure your following her on instagram for upcoming news about restocks / preorders :w00t:   cant wait to get my hands on her products.Plus I appreciated the fact she (or someone who worked for her but I think it was her ) took the time out to address the restock issues and personally contact customers with their concerns when they were not able to purchase one.

Last edited:
Back