Beautycounter for Target

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Beautycounter is coming to Target this fall. I'm really excited about this because I've been wanting to try Beautycounter makeup products since they are more natural. Has anyone used Beautycounter makeup? Thoughts?

beautycounter target.jpg

Never heard of the brand (or at least can't remember). Are these products from outside the US?
These products are made in the USA and are made to be healthier alternative to regular makeup since they are made with natural ingredients. Beautycounter is a natural brand but similar to Avon and such with reps selling the products.

Last edited by a moderator:
@@Reija I sampled their countertime line and it was nice, just nothing extraordinary. I have also sampled their liquid foundations, they had medium to light coverage and didn't convince me to switch to them.
I think they are good for people with allergies or sensitive skin as they don't contain perfumes or known irritants.

I ended up buying the blush, lip gloss combo pack and it's really nice. The blush is easy to use and the gloss was really moisturizing with a subtle pinkish color. Target had a $5 gift card with $20 beauty purchase which made the set more appealing to me.

Back