New Beauty YouTubers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey!

I am a brand new beauty YouTuber! I am looking to make friends and maybe have some possible collabs. 

Check out my channel, like my videos, and subscribe, and I will return the favor!!

Let's help each other grow and share our love of  makeup with the world!

Feel free to comment or message me to talk!

Yay! It's great to see other ladies starting their channels. My YouTube channel is called BeautyByOctay. Please leave your channel names or links to your vids! I'd love to check them out. @ @

Here's the link to my latest video. Feel free to let me know what you think!  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
hi, nice to discover new talents showing your work! i saw this guy doing a live makeup tutorial on a new platform, you can live chat with the artist, pretty neat too! because it is new, so you get to talk to the artist one on one. check it out if interested. 

name is MikeyMakey! 

https://www.pocketlive.tv/live/528245.html

Hi Ladies! I've just started a YouTube channel too... I'll be sure to check out your channels and here's a link to one of my videos so that you guys can check my channel out too  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back